5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Duvet
The duvet was exactly as described i bought two of them for my eldest children and they were delighted especially as i had painted their bedroom door like the tardis!!!
Published on 14 Jan 2012 by Paul Murphy

Published on 9 Oct 2011 by Fandango123

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Overall: disappointed - good design but poor quality material/manufacture., 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Zap Dr Who Strategist Single Duvet (discontinued by manufacturer) (Kitchen & Home)
Being a Doctor Who fanatic, my son loved the design of this duvet cover. However, I was greatly disappointed by the quality of the material and manufacture for the following two reasons: 1) the material is smooth and slippery and therefore the duvet moves and slips around inside too easily, which has the annoying consequences of my son getting uncovered in the night and I have to adjust and rearrange it, and 2) there is already a small tear in the seam along the side of the duvet cover.

The result of this: were it not for the fact that my son loves the design (this was by far his favourite out of the few Doctor Who duvet covers available on the market) and that it matches the curtains, we would have returned this item. Instead, we have decided to sew poppers into the duvet cover and on the duvet to stop it moving around inside - which is not ideal and is a laborious process. In addition, we'll be sewing up the seams along the side. I'm not happy about this.

Overall: I'm disappointed with the general quality of the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 27 Jan 2012
Mrs. V. Heath (UK) - See all my reviews
This cover is of very low quality. It doesn't hold the quilt inside at all, resulting in the quilt falling to the bottom and your little cherub waking in the night freezing. Until zap come up with a cover with a little more cotton in, I would personally, leave well alone!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but quilt does not stay in place inside the cover, 4 Jan 2012
I got this for my son, who loves Dr Who. He loves it and is very happy with it, however I find it annoying, as the quilt moves around inside the cover, and every night I have to straighten it all out before he can go to bed. sometimes I have to do it in the middle of the night, because he wakes up cold, and the quilt is at the bottom of the cover. I think the answer could be to sew some ties on the inside to hold it in place, however I feel I shouldn't have to do this. I have never had this problem with any other quilt cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 8 May 2012
I read bad reviews on this product but for the price i thought it was worth buying.
The material is so thin and slippery that it has to be re-made everyday.
I personally would not buy this item again/recommend to others.
As they say you get what you pay for!! E g - CHEAP AND NASTY!!!!
I have learned the hard way!!
It is nice to look at and my boy of 7 loves it, a big DR WHO fan!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fabric, 5 Jan 2012
I purchased this for my daughter out of a catalogue, and as other reviewers have already stated, your duvet slides around inside leaving it clumped somewhere in the corner of the duvet cover. The fabric is made of 100% polyester and it feels awful. My daughter loves it because it is Doctor Who, but I absoloutely hate it. Several times a night I am having to shake the duvet back into place which is a ridiculous chore especially as I cannot stand the feel of the fabric in my hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Duvet, 14 Jan 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster!, 15 Feb 2014
I read the reviews, which weren't great, but thought "how bad can it be?" The answer is pretty appalling. This cover is made of the slipperiest fabric imaginable. My son's duvet was in a clump at one end of the cover every morning, leaving him cold. Tried washing it a couple of times, to no effect, so we gave up and recycled it.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is like it looks in the picture., 9 Jan 2014
it is like it looks in the picture and it has a nice design. It was sent on time and in good conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedding, 8 Aug 2013
F. Norburn - See all my reviews
This has replaced 'In the night Garden' bedding.
It washes well and dries quickly'
Matches the bedroom décor and pleases a little boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who duvet cover, 31 July 2013
Bedding looks great, but it does have a slippery surface and falls onto the floor quite a lot of the time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›