5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by EllieJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing
Am unable to use them because they are too, big, too thick and too rigid. I was expecting that they would be made of soft silicone.
Published 19 months ago by EMC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, 28 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 4 Feb 2012
Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6
I have researched different options to stop my oversized engagement ring from falling off, as I don't want to resize it until I've lost all the weight I plan to lose. Also, like other women, it falls off my finger when it's cold, but as my fingers swell when it's warmer I find that the ring fits better. I needed a solution that could be removed easily and does not damage the only diamond I'm ever likely to own.
There are some horror stories on the Internet about rings being fitted with a 'cage' which scratches the ring to bits and is difficult to remove.
Snuggies are the perfect solution. You are provided with multiple sizes, they don't damage your ring at all, they're easy to remove and you can hardly see them when they're on. A fantastic solution. I'm very glad I found them before I went to a jewellers and had the dreaded 'cage' fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
I bought these as I have small fingers and big rings. It's genius, you attach one of these to the back of your ring and it fits. Like magic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you don't wash, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
These done exactly as I wanted and the assorted sizes are definitely a good thing, however they are a bit inconvenient after you wash your hands as they hold the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually work :-), 8 Oct 2013
Love them, and they enable me to wear all of my jewellery at last! Would def recommend them, many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
Would not recommend this product fell of the rings within days and lost them.complete waste of money was very dissapionted in this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring snuggies, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
They seem ok but I'm not sure about the shape of a couple of them, do they really make rings that shape these days, do the job but will be left with 2 that are no good to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars More of a Temporary Fix, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
Whilst there are several different sizes to choose from none of these were small enough for my ring. If your ring is only a tiny bit loose you'd be better off getting it resized as none of these ring snuggies will fit. However, if you have a ring several sizes to big for you, these would be ideal if you need a cheap or temporary fix. I tried these snuggies on with other rings that we're a lot bigger than I needed and found that they were a tiny bit uncomfortable to wear, in the way that I knew it was there and could feel it, I'm not sure if this is a problem for people that constantly wear them of it it's just a matter of getting used to the feeling. Another issue is the appearance, even though it's clear plastic you will obviously be able to see, I wasn't too keen on every time I looked at my palm I could see the snuggie quite obviously. I think this is more of a temporary solution for when you can't get your ring resized for a few days/weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Snuggies., 1 Jun 2014
Ms. S. Spiteri (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6. Quick delivery. Well packaged. Seemed to work well with my daughters ring which was just a little bit too loose for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad product, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6 (Jewellery)
Products are ok but they stick out at the back of your hand so make it uncomfortable, they do they job though of making sure you're rings don't move