on 8 May 2013
My review for this is similar to my review for the Jim Dunlop JPH01T088 Hetfield EA Picks" as I ordered these together. The pick tin has some nice quality artwork on it and the picks themselves look and feel great. I expected the tin to be much bigger (seeing the pictures on Amazon) but its perfect and can fit plenty of picks if required. The picks seem like they will last a long time before the images wear off, although I think the white picks might show dirt quickly. I will most likely treat these as a collectors item though and not use them although they are perfectly good picks for playing and great quality!
on 19 February 2012
Excellent Picks, well worth it, Shame it does not come in a packet like the black fangs. Otherwise the product is great for all guitarists, just other than metallica fans
on 8 April 2014
Honestly I bought this to have a look at the Jazz pick mainly, its the only one that I use out of the pack but I have to say I just love the rest of the picks all the images are awesome! I dont want to use them really, id rather have them as a keepsake. I use the smaller jazz pick alot now though, its really comfy, and i find it relatively easier to play with after a bit of practice!
on 30 April 2014
I think this is somehting of a fan boy purchase. But i do love it - artwork is good and the quality of the tin and pics are superb. Only really use the green jazz pic the rest are for show - just added a few of my own.
on 26 April 2015