5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Bunny Business

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job poor quality though
Published 9 days ago by hayley carroll

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Bunny Business, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bunny Business Drop Hutch and Run Rabbit/ Guinea Hutches, 4 ft (Misc.)
I ordered this hutch as our old one was falling apart. The description states 10 minutes assembly time and couldn't have been more spot on. So easy to assemble, only needs a cross head screwdriver. It's good quality for the price. I read a review that said the ramp is flimsy and snaps when you try to move the hutch, so I fitted that once the hutch was in location. We have a medium size rabbit, and he loves it, he is able to run around freely between the run and bedding area. i suggest getting the cover like I have, as it's a great fit and offers extra protection in cold/wet weather. In addition, Bunny Business has delivered on their promise and delivery was extremely quick. Well Done Bunny Business!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for two guinea pigs, 26 July 2013
Very good size for my 2 four year old guinea pigs. They were scared to go down and up the ramp first so we had to attach some material to the base of the ramp and some cardboard to the sides of the ramp. After that they were fine and love having the freedom of the two floors. They can also get away from each other if they need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Jun. 2013
This was a lot cheaper than any similar hutch I had seen, but was well constructed and took me, with no DIY skills, about 1/2 hour to assemble. All I needed was a screwdriver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny Gage, 24 April 2013
Excellent product. Well made and easy to put together. Should last for a long time unlike many others on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hutch and connects brilliantly to Bentley rabbit run, 17 Sept. 2014
I did a lot of research into hutchs before I purchased and definitely think I made the right choice. This is a great size and there is adequate room underneath the hutch for bunny to stand up on hind legs and run around. I also wanted a hutch I would attach to a run but couldn't find any good runs out there (some quite dangerous and trap rabbits heads) until I found BENTLEY PETS OUTDOOR RABBIT GUINEAS PIG RUN PLAY PEN ENCLOSURE WITH GALVANISED MESH. This is excellent and is exactly the same width as the hutch so can go next to it. One whole side of the run can be removed so it can be pushed right up to the hutch and we used a 'runaround' connection through the mesh of the hutch so rabbit can jump through hole and straight into run - so run is now a permanent fixture. You can also shut the runaround hole to keep rabbits in hutch side only if you want to move /clean run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good value for money, 6 Dec. 2011
Stracs "Stracs" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We bought this hutch to house 2 guinea pigs in June this year, and 5 months on we are really pleased with it. The hutch itself is made to a good standard - the woodwork is solid and, whilst it is self assembly, it is really easy to put together.

There is plenty of room for the animals to run around in, and they love the fact that the hutch is two story. This layout means they have loads of free space to run around on the grass in perfect safety, protected from the local cats, but also have a nice cosy interior upstairs to retire to when they want a snooze or to escape said cats! The top floor is lined with a plastic type bottom, which makes cleaning it very easy and hence the hutch is much more hygenic for the animals. There is a little enclosure to add hay to on the top floor, which the guinea pigs love nibbling from.

My only real complaint with this hutch is the ramp up and down, which is a bit flimsy. Essentially it is attached by one nail and is quite easily broken when moving the hutch. The hutch is heavy and needs two people to move, but even moving it this way the ramp still snapped off when it caught on the ground, hence why I have knocked one star off my rating.

However, for the amount of space this hutch gives our animals to run round in, the security and peace of mind it gives us in them being well protected from the elements and local animals, and the quality of the woodwork all make this hutch very good value for money and I would definately recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product, good quality with enough room for two guinea pigs, 6 April 2015
Ordered this hutch for two guinea pigs for the warmer weather. The run is a good size for them and the hutch on top is great, with the two compartments. My hubby put it together in 15 minutes and it's of a really good quality. Overall, very pleased with it and know that my pigs will be kept safe whilst having room to stretch and graze. I also ordered the matching rain cover which fits very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job poor quality though, 21 May 2015
Arrived promptly when unpacking I saw alot of the wood was scratched and the roof was slightly damaged wooden strip on the side was hanging off however it all fitted together ok the assembly instructions were quite challenging as they only gave pictures no written instructions so quite challenging to know which panel fitted where needed to use my own common sense alot but managed to assemble ok once up structure seems ok the bottom door for the run the lower edge doesn't sit flush and sticks out as the wood is fairly warped but this doesn't affect the safety of it the door still shuts guinea pigs like it lots of room and they soon got the hang of the ramp it all works well and is safe for now but I imagine ill need a new one in a year and will probably build it myself just couldn't believe the lack of quality but then again is cheap so I guess you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money home!, 20 Jun. 2013
5stars for value for money penthouse suite for my pets! Good quality, easy to build and no complaints from my fluffy friends. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and product., 1 May 2014
This is made to an incredibly high standard and I would say is worth more than the £90 I paid for it, especially when you look at the poor quality of stuff being sold by the likes of pets at home for twice the price. The people that are moaning about the locks and being able to block the stair off are talking rubbish!! Granted the locks could be 'slightly' better if you put a pad lock on it maybe, but for £90 its incredible value and suits it purpose perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›