1,692 of 1,719 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive piece of kit...
**Edited to fix the spelling (etc) as I must have been half-drunk when typing this back in 2011**

I was one of those people who said "who needs an Ipad? why not just get a laptop when it does more!" and then I got an iPad and I now feel like an idiot because they are awesome.

BUT if you buy an iPad expecting it to replace your laptop, you will be...
Published on 16 Aug. 2011 by SNS

1.0 out of 5 stars i pad is not new as advertised
Just received my I pad 2 and checked the details. Despite the new box and shrink wrap packaging, the serial no. begins with "DK" and the product code with "RFB". This means that the product is "refurbished and not "new" as advertised. This is not only misleading but also illegal. Shame on you Amazon. This is not the first case mentioned in your...
Published 14 months ago by Gary H

‹ Previous | 147 48 4982 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The world at your fingertips!, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Apple iPad 2 16GB (Black, Wi-Fi Only) - Genuine UK Stock (Personal Computers)
My first experience of apple technology has been amazing. It's so fast and easily accessible. The box it arrived in announced the quality of the product inside. I have it by my side most of the time. Email and Internet access are so easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan. 2013
Very pleased with this; excellent bit of kit and so easy to use. Bought a cheap photo adapter to go with it and very easy to upload and manage pics etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars One minor niggle, 1 Jan. 2013
This was my wife's purchase & so far has lived up to our expectations. I have an I pod which I've been happy with. The I pad is easy to set up & use & has lots of free apps to upload & play with. However, we've only given it four stars due to the inability to use USB devices for other plug in's. if a small highly portable net book type computer is what you're after then this definitely fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jan. 2013
I got this for my nine year old for Christmas, he was so happy and I got bunches of photos of that moment, how can it get better than that.
It arrived fast and was in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 1 Jan. 2013
Was a present for my son and he spent all his time during Christmas using it for one thing or another - apparently it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 31 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my daughter and her family as a surprise christmas gift, the whole family went mad they had no idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 31 Dec. 2012
Well I chose this rating because the iPad is supreme! Slick, streamlined & super efficient. Only negative is the sole apple component usage-don't even mean trying to use adaptors etc from other products (Samsung/isus etc) as EVEN the adaptors/ leads from iPod charger were not compatible with charger from iPad! Bit sneaky/greedy-but I guess that's corporate business & how to make trillions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple ipad Wi-Fi 16 gb IPS, 28 Dec. 2012
Very please with this product. It arrived very promptly and was well protected from damage. It was a good price for quality goods.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad, 28 Dec. 2012
Mrs. M. S. Thompson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Thank you. This item arrived speedily and in perfect condition. Have to admit that I don't use it a lot as the privacy factor in, for example, messenger is lacking, or perhaps I'm at fault there. A separate instruction booklet would have helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Dec. 2012
Had 2 tablets prior to this and they had to be sent back as faulty. This is perfect. It is fast, and does everything I need. Apps on the tablets were not as good.

‹ Previous | 147 48 4982 | Next ›