on 25 April 2012
This Ipad 2 3G arrived really quickly and in great condition.The product is amazing and I use it in my employ.Other employees are equally impressed with is usefulness at work and are also purchasing the same.
on 25 January 2013
I purchased this product for a gift and part of the charger was missing (it isn't packed in the same way as from an Apple Store or one of their authorised sales outlets). I was offered a refund to cover the cost of purchasing another charger 'next day delivery' but elected to return the iPad. Full refund was given without delay or hassle, and I bought one from a high street store in a white 'Apple' box - everything in it together/picture on front - for my husband. I paid the extra £34 elsewhere of course, but it looked right!
on 10 December 2013
I'm pretty sure this is not a new iPad 2. The product code implies a refurbished iPad 2. I find the bluetooth can be strange sometimes not connecting to devices within range. The wireless will lose signal now and again. Not too impressed by the response on the touch screen sometimes.
This is my first iPad so not sure if its the device or just how the product performs anyway.
Still will give 3 stars as it is ok, just the fact about it possibly being sold as new when it is a refurbished model.
on 1 August 2014
Product is excellent BUT the charging cable takes a very very long time charging.....it took over 1.5hours to charge. 11% so I told my brother ( it was a gift to him ) could he swop the cable with somebody and try again which he did and it was perfect.......so it is the cable at fault......NOT the three point plug just the cable.....so can I buy just another cable for him........it gets a bit difficult as I'm in Glasgow and my brother is in Hertfordshire England ......regards Charlie
on 15 October 2013
Its and Apple ipad what more can i say? it arrived very quickly with no problems i would recommend this comapny to everyone. thank you
on 2 August 2013
The reason for the one star review is that this company is selling refurbished iPads (with "RFB" in product code and serial number beginning with "DK") as new products.

When I discovered this the seller would not honour a replacement of a new iPad at the selling price.

Please be aware of this and exercise caution.
on 14 September 2013
The product was exactly as advertised and just what I wanted and cheaper than the shops. What's not to like?
on 2 May 2014
What a fab item I bought and from a brilliant seller, they posted this really quickly. An honest seller regarding the item it really is in such good nick you wouldnt believe its a second hand one.. I took this away with me on holiday so I could keep in touch with my husband, it fits nicely in my bag and I can watch films on it as well as phone out.. I love it. im after another one one for a gift..
on 26 March 2014
Read the reviews before buying it, and everyone seemed to write masses about it, so there is no need for me to follow suit. However I am very happy with the table, now it's just a matter of getting use to using it. The serves was excellent too, ordered it on a Saturday and it it was delivered by courier on the Monday.
on 3 May 2015
Good iPad only problem it has a bright spot on side of screen I,ve been told this could be a sign that the screen is on its way out, This wasn't in the description on Amazon so bit disappointed with that would not have purchased had it been I,m new to Amazon so didn't and don't know what I can do.