5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser
Published 23 months ago by Annika

3.0 out of 5 stars Glamglow face mud
After all the hype this mask has received I just had to try it - but I just dont get it. Its ok but I wouldnt spend that much money again on a mud mask
Published 12 months ago by Julie Hatton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser, 23 Jun. 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. JUST WOW., 25 May 2015
This review is from: GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g (Personal Care)
Amazing product!!! This is a just super, my skin was glowing after use...its now been three days and my skin has this magical glow to it! I would recommend, yes its expensive but I am a strong believer you get what you pay for! Seriously I have this glow, and was questioning is this my real skin colour...I've noticed the ladies have been looking more too......still hoping to find someone haha!

I use it in addition to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00132O442?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 ( Something I have been using for months now would highly recommend)

I use by doing the following steps:
1) Clarins Exfoliating Face Wash
2) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Leave for 15 mins) - wash off
3) Clarins Active Face Wash (To ensure all REN product is removed)
4) GLAMGLOW YouthMud mask (Leave till dry) - wash off
5) Clean again with Clarins Active Face Wash, to ensure all product is removed

I do all off the above once a week, and seriously my skin is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin, and I do get tingling but I use the following creams:

1) Clarins for Men Moisture Balm
2) Clarins UV PLUS UV+ SPF50 neutral (on top to protect against sun, and as I smoke this is good to protect the skin)

I hope this review has been helpful, my sister has used this product on its own without what I do, and she loves it too!

Lads - Theres nothing wrong with keeping your skin clear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam Glow, 30 Nov. 2013
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glowing, 5 Feb. 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec. 2012
This product really does make your skin tingle and gave my skin a much smoother finish for a few days. My skin is sensitive but the mask did not aggravate it. Would buy again, it got 4 stars as is quite expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 3 Feb. 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best face mask, 13 July 2014
I use this before a night out. Really clears the skin and make up over glides on.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the hype!, 30 April 2014
This is great stuff. You can definitely see the difference in your skin's appearance and I have had a number of people comment on how good my skin was looking after using it! It does 'sting' a little when you apply, especially around the nose area, but that doesn't last long. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Jan. 2015
I was recommended this product by saks Beuty salon in Cheadle. Since i have read reviews on this. It is a good buy a good product. It does what it says on the jar. I use this when I feel my face needs a freshning . Would recommend absolutely and good price on amazon