5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser
Published 22 months ago by Annika

3.0 out of 5 stars Glamglow face mud
After all the hype this mask has received I just had to try it - but I just dont get it. Its ok but I wouldnt spend that much money again on a mud mask
Published 11 months ago by Julie Hatton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser, 23 Jun. 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam Glow, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g (Personal Care)
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glowing, 5 Feb. 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec. 2012
This product really does make your skin tingle and gave my skin a much smoother finish for a few days. My skin is sensitive but the mask did not aggravate it. Would buy again, it got 4 stars as is quite expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 3 Feb. 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.

5.0 out of 5 stars would highly recommend, 9 April 2015
Ms. Alice Penrith "Ally." (England) - See all my reviews
I got this face mask from the duty free coming back from Mexico and I love it. I have problem, spot prone skin and sometimes new products affect it. This one didn't. It has a tingling sensation when you first put it on, and when you wash it off your skin feels really smooth and fresh. I would recommend, even to those who have problem skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best face mask, 13 July 2014
I use this before a night out. Really clears the skin and make up over glides on.

4.0 out of 5 stars but awesome for a once in a while facial, 8 Oct. 2014
Really expensive for how much you get, but awesome for a once in a while facial. I suffer with dry skin and patchy-looking skin and after I've used Glamglow I have a baby-smooth face for a day or two. Would recommend for use sparingly and works better if your keeping up with a daily cleanse and moisturise on top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff, 15 May 2014
Did make my face feel clean & smooth. Have only used it twice so hopefully it gets better the more I use it