4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This product really does make your skin tingle and gave my skin a much smoother finish for a few days. My skin is sensitive but the mask did not aggravate it. Would buy again, it got 4 stars as is quite expensive.
Published 22 months ago by Emhow

2.0 out of 5 stars Once on i never felt it tingle like some said they did
Published 1 month ago by T. Hatchman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser, 23 Jun 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glowing, 5 Feb 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent facial in a jar, 24 April 2014
This is amazing, a miracle in a jar. Slight warming sensation initially but comfortable.once it dries in I damp a face cloth and with circular motion remove it. Fantastic exfoliation leaving a beautiful smoother skin. My moisturiser and even my makeup goes on much better too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam Glow, 30 Nov 2013
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2014
Saw this recommended in a few magazines. Was not disappointed. Tingles on application. Leaves skin clear, tight & with a glow. I'm nearly into my next pot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Mess!, 21 Nov 2013
Very tingly almost immediately after application but it does dry quickly. It's easy and not too messy to rinse off. I think I look more glowy, but I'll await compliments from my husband!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 3 Feb 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.

2.0 out of 5 stars Once on i never felt it tingle like some said they did, 13 Sep 2014
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This product was on the flight home as a duty free item in the Thomson book. I bought it as it was cheep and people raved about it! Sadly it wasnt for me. You get about 6 to 7 treatments in the jar. You dont need a lot but you do need enough to cover the whole face. Once on i never felt it tingle like some said they did. And once taken off i never really noticed any benefits at all. Over priced and over here never won me over. Sorry Glamglow. You really need to do better. I will go back to my Decleor.