5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser
Published 18 months ago by Annika

3.0 out of 5 stars Very average
Overly expensive for what it is and does. There are plenty of considerably less expensive and just as effective face masks on the market. Not worth the circa £35 I paid for it. Wouldn't buy again.
Published 8 months ago by kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser, 23 Jun 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g (Personal Care)
This product really does make your skin tingle and gave my skin a much smoother finish for a few days. My skin is sensitive but the mask did not aggravate it. Would buy again, it got 4 stars as is quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent facial in a jar, 24 April 2014
This is amazing, a miracle in a jar. Slight warming sensation initially but comfortable.once it dries in I damp a face cloth and with circular motion remove it. Fantastic exfoliation leaving a beautiful smoother skin. My moisturiser and even my makeup goes on much better too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam Glow, 30 Nov 2013
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glowing, 5 Feb 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2014
Saw this recommended in a few magazines. Was not disappointed. Tingles on application. Leaves skin clear, tight & with a glow. I'm nearly into my next pot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Mess!, 21 Nov 2013
Very tingly almost immediately after application but it does dry quickly. It's easy and not too messy to rinse off. I think I look more glowy, but I'll await compliments from my husband!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very average, 29 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 3 Feb 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.