5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser
Published 20 months ago by Annika

3.0 out of 5 stars Glamglow face mud
After all the hype this mask has received I just had to try it - but I just dont get it. Its ok but I wouldnt spend that much money again on a mud mask
Published 9 months ago by Julie Hatton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great super-cleanser, 23 Jun. 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent facial in a jar, 24 April 2014
This review is from: GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g (Personal Care)
This is amazing, a miracle in a jar. Slight warming sensation initially but comfortable.once it dries in I damp a face cloth and with circular motion remove it. Fantastic exfoliation leaving a beautiful smoother skin. My moisturiser and even my makeup goes on much better too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec. 2012
This product really does make your skin tingle and gave my skin a much smoother finish for a few days. My skin is sensitive but the mask did not aggravate it. Would buy again, it got 4 stars as is quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam Glow, 30 Nov. 2013
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glowing, 5 Feb. 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2014
Saw this recommended in a few magazines. Was not disappointed. Tingles on application. Leaves skin clear, tight & with a glow. I'm nearly into my next pot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 3 Feb. 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personally my skin isn't too bad but the lack of sunshine and central heating does ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This product is a fab pick-me-up for tired blotchy flaky skin. Personally my skin isn't too bad but the lack of sunshine and central heating does no favors to the complexion at this time of year in Scotland.

Apply a thin layer and leave it to dry. You will feel a tingle whilst it's on the skin but the slight intense feeling does dissipate after a while.

Skin always looks radiant the next day and day after.

As a former 5 Star Spa Therapist I Highly recommend this product. This will be a hall of fame beauty essential one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best face mask, 13 July 2014
I use this before a night out. Really clears the skin and make up over glides on.