4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit
I have a number of dry bags but I needed a larger bag to hold a pre-made bedding roll on a canoe trip.
It did the job and has so far stood up to being dragged to and fro, I shall be using it again next year.
Published on 26 Sept. 2011 by Nick

1.0 out of 5 stars it leakes like a sieve
This is not waterproof. It is water resistant.

If you run a bowl of water, put your hand inside the bag and press down, it leakes like a sieve.

Published 8 months ago by Matt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit, 26 Sept. 2011
This review is from: X-LIGHT DRY SACK 80L BERGAN WATERPROOF BAG CANOE KAYAK (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof bergan bags, 22 April 2012
To be fair these haven't yet seen "real action" and got really wet. But they fit in my ageing Berghas Roc fine and the couple of showers they have seen they haven't leaked. They look like they are up to the job

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the label., 23 Jan. 2013
Bought for my grandson who is in his final month of training. doing outdoor overnight exercises in extreme conditions. all his clothes and equipment were kept bone dry. towed it behind when canoing in large river, every thing bone dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - recommend for water sports without hesitation!, 8 Jun. 2013
This 80l pack stood the test of the Thames this year over 4 days of rain and wind for Duke of Edinburgh gold! There was space enough for my roll mat, sleeping bag and personals along with one group tent and the bag itself fit snugly into a canoe. Bone dry inside throughout, so bone dry we (my group) had no idea a pot of sauce had exploded! However all we had to do was wash it out, which was easy. Only possible negative for myself was the description itself on Amazon, as i couldn't tell full dimensions. Price was definitely good for result, especially being the typical strapped for cash teenager!.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great bags. I bought a range of sizes and ..., 14 Aug. 2014
These are great bags. I bought a range of sizes and colours and they are brilliant for storing clothes on wet camping trips and keep the wet and damp out. If kayaking leave a bit of air in the top, as it aids floating if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 April 2013
this is an excellent product. 80l is huge. you can easily fit anything you need to in it. I used it as a Bergen liner and have separate dry bags in it to sections my kit. well worth the money

1.0 out of 5 stars it leakes like a sieve, 23 Oct. 2014
This is not waterproof. It is water resistant.

This isn't the only one on the internet making this false claim and it should be illegal IMO. It's difficult to find a good one, do your research. Personally I found one called Highlander to be good http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003EZIM3U/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Aug. 2013
Found this item to be the right one for me as I use it on my kayak it holds more than enough and all my gear stays dry

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and waterproof, 1 Oct. 2014
I used this when wild camping. We swam over to a little island, floating our bags in front of us, and everything - clothes, sleeping bag, phone... - was kept perfectly dry. The 80l was also big enough to fit my large kit inside. I did still use bin liners inside just in case, as I wasn't 100% confident!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping, 16 Mar. 2013
Used to store my tent its perfect keeps it dry and damp free when stored, and when out camping
clothes or sleeping bag is stored, that way you get fresh dry clothes in the morning :)