5.0 out of 5 stars nice brushes
Very soft and good quality, very happy with purchase, priced well considering more well known names charge more then double and are not as good, they are also cruelty free, I would never buy a brush made from an animal who suffered to put make up on my face, its just not necessary, buy cruelty free ladies
Published 14 months ago by sweetsonya

3.0 out of 5 stars ... were the real techniques brushes but they weren't as good as I had expected
They were the real techniques brushes but they weren't as good as I had expected
Published 1 month ago by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars nice brushes, 28 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
these brushes are well worth the money, i especially love the foundation brush, its so soft on the face and spreads really well. The pouch is a great addition.Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing brushes, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
I LOVEEEEE these brushes! They are so soft! They are amazing to work with! I love them! I really recomend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these brushes!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
Love these brushes. So easy to apply cream and powder makeup. They are multifunctional - eye brush can be used for concealer. I have now collected most of these brushes and binned all my old ones. They are so soft on my sensitive skin and don't shed bristles. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality brushes, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
I have been looking for these brushes for a long time, but never fully committed to buying them. When i found they were on discount, i snapped up the set because they were cheaper than anywhere else. I originally bought the set because of the pink brush, but have found that the eyeshadow brush is great. I just only wish they would sell all the brushes individually, instead of in sets. Not sure what i will do with the foundation brush yet, maybe use it for concealer. Overall, these brushes are lovely and soft and apply makeup well. If you are looking for a new makeup brush set then you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brushes, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
For me, this set has all the brushes I need for travelling - powder brush, foundation brush and concealer or eyeshadow brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend!, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
I bought this kit for the multi-task brush and it was soooo worth it! I love all real techniques brushes for the most part (minus the teeny tiny foundation brushes) and the multi-task brush is the best brush I have ever found for applying foundation! It allows you to apply your foundation in the blink of an eye, it gives great coverage and a slight airbrushed look. This brush would be great for blush or bronzer as well.
The shadow brush is also great for blending. Tbh I don't use the foundation brush at all, sometimes I use it to apply cream contour and buff it out with the multi-task brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 12 July 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
Very good application and extra soft brushes better than any other brushes and also delivery came early and I was informed at all times

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, I also ordered the rest of the ..., 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
I love these, I also ordered the rest of the set and they are amazing. I like the little pouch to for travelling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit (Personal Care)
These were brought for my teenage daughter, who swears by them & she hasn't stopped using them. Would recommend for anyone who has a daughter who is into their make up.

Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit