on 22 August 2012
Pros:
- Gives good but subtle coverage
- Does not waste foundation by absorbing it
- Easy to wash
- Soft bristles
- Seems robust
- Stands up on its base
- Excellent value for money
- Great tutorials for using it online
- Small size makes it ideal for reaching corners of eyes etc

Cons:
- White bristles stain a bit with long-wear foundation, even though brush is clean
on 23 March 2014
I don't know how I lived without this brush. Its so good at blending in my foundations. I normally use this on tinted moisturizers, BB creams and oil free. The brush is synthetic so while buffing in the foundation is a dream creating a flawless complexion. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it out.
on 22 August 2012
I am sorry I did'nt purchase this brush before I had already payed £40 for other brushes which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as these. A "must" for you makeup bag!!!
on 8 March 2016
Wouldn't be able to apply my liquid foundation without it. I have very dry skin that doesn't take well to coverage, but the brush applies it so lightly and smoothly that I no longer have a problem. Soft bristles and great for the price.
on 15 January 2013
i found this one great as a foundation brush used less makeup and got great finish even on my 65 year old face
on 22 November 2013
This brush lasted a few weeks, then all the bristles began to fall off and became unusable, which is a shame, because I really like this brush - it makes foundation a doddle and it also looks good.
This brush should be cheap enough to produce:at this price, it should be one notch higher than the cheap copies flooding the shops!
on 31 May 2013
I've heard this brush raved about for months on lots of beauty blogs online, and bought this brush based on the hype around it when I had some extra money. I hoped it would be good but usually when something is so hyped up I end up disappointed. This actually is amazing though! It's perfect for foundation and cream blushers etc. It's cheaper than some of the other high end brushes too but does an amazing job, definitely worth the money! Have had for about a month now and still use it every day, no shedding of fibres so far at all!
on 22 August 2012
After using many diffirent foundation brushes an sponges this is amazing I only need a tiny amount of foundation an this spreads it brilliantly with no lines or patches.
on 17 February 2016
This is not a genuine real techniques brush, the pink part is made of plastic and the bristles are so fake feeling and the writing isn't the same size. I have a genuine real techniques brush which has a metal part and much more natural feeling bristle! AVOID!!!
on 15 July 2016
This is the 2nd stippling brush I've had, only because I lost the other one on holiday. I use it mainly for liquid foundation, but sometimes also with products like MAC's strobe cream or blending out contour cream. It's almost an all purpose brush that blends everything beautifully, and definitely a must have in my collection.