You know you are getting quality with Real Techniques, they are thoughtfully designed and well made and at a bargain price after my birthday I couldn't help treat myself.

The brushes are soft yet dense meaning they don't scratch but are firm enough to apply pigment in a defined manner without over spreading.
Included are 2 bigger fluffy brushes (one fat...
Published 3 months ago by Lilyfae

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought
I really only bought this set for the crease brush for my concealer, as it was not sold separately, however I find I get a better coverage with my finger. The eyeliner brush is thicker than I am used too. The only brush I really use is the shadow brush but for setting a little powder on my under eyes, don't really like it as a shadow brush
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. L. S. Grice

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little collection for a brush newbie, or a seasoned collector of brushes too!, 21 Sep 2014
Lilyfae (West Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)

Included are 2 bigger fluffy brushes (one fat and flat, the other thinner and rounded point) which are great for general application and blending,
an accent brush which is great for adding definition especially to a smokey eye,
a 'pixel point' eyeliner brush which is the only let down of the set as it's not as tiny as the name might suggest- still it's good for adding highlights under the lash line
and the eyebrow brush which is fine as its intended purpose but also is great for applying wet shadow as eyeliner due to its extra firm line and sloping bristles.

Overall a nice set to start or add to a collection but the key is in its name, there are many other eye brushes which could have enriched this set but these are a great start to improving your application or technique before expanding your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars CONVERTED ! Not buying MAC anymore !|, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
Love these brushes! I was about to put one of my kidneys on ebay so I could buy some more MAC brushes after mine were lost in a hotel - but a friend told me about these and I'm so glad ! Dare I say it....I like these better than MAC and am so happy with them. Plus I don't have to flog my vital organs on the internet to fill my make up kit back up now...so, - yeah...would deffo recommend these brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars IN LOVE, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
I absolutely love these brushes they enable precision and blending whilst ensuring as much colour pay off as possible! Well done pixiwoo! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality set., 4 Sep 2014
L. de Ruiter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
Lovely tactile brushes and the option to turn the cover into a stand is clever.
Most importantly though, the brushes are great, I love them and have gone on to purchase some more brushes of the same brand on the basis of experiencing these. So in that respect this set really has worked as a starter kit for me. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Dec 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
These brush Kits are amazing!

I'm a budding make up artist and am constantly exasperated at the price of some branded brushes such as MAC etc.
This set is a fraction of the price of one of MAC's brushes and way better quality - no loose bristles, loss of shape or so on.

I've had MAC brushes that have lost bristles before I've even used them.

Well worth checking out and would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a good set of eye brushes.
Only thing I will say, if you're anything but a really simple eye look I would suggest maybe getting two of these so that you can use a different brush for different colour application (if that bothers you).

The deluxe crease brush it my fave one, it can be used to blend shades, cut and blend a crease, or even works really well as a concealer brush (which is what I tend to use it for).

Great set, great quality, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value set, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
It was one of my best buy brush set. It does the job very well and I use every one of those brushes. It's very easy to clean and it dry really quick too. I would recommend to anyone who looking for quality brush set.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... in my past I find this little kit very useful. It contains almost all the brushes you need ..., 9 Dec 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
As a make up artist in my past I find this little kit very useful. It contains almost all the brushes you need to do your eye makeup, the only one that I wouldn't use is the eyeliner brush, as it's not precise enough in my opinion. The quality of the brushes is quite good, some people swear they are as good as MAC, I would have to say they are not as soft and as fluffy, how ever still very good quality and are great value for money.
This set comes in a little sturdy brush organizer that can be bent to become a brush stand or neatly folded for travel, personal I always travel with way more brushes then this, so it's not so useful for me as you can't add other brushes to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brushes, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
I love the real techniques brushes, they are such good quality compared to the highend makeup brushes such as MAC or Sigma. Rather than paying £30 per brush, these sets of individual brushes are such a good price for the quality, and work just as well as the expensive labelled brushes. Definitely my all time favourites & definitely reccomend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
This pack is a godsend for beginners! These are the first brushes I have owned after those silly little sponge-pad things on sticks that come with some eye-shadows. This kit is very instructive which I found helpful, they're super soft and feel great on my eyes, which of course can be sensitive. The angled brush is great for filling in my eyebrows with eye-shadow. I haven't used the thin, eyeliner brush yet because, as I say, I'm a beginner so I've been using felt tip eyeliners. I have had lots of use out of the other four brushes and would recommend this kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, good and amazing.. Delivery annoying.., 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Starter Kit (Misc.)
I love Real Techniques and the Chapman sisters as I've followed their videos for years! Their products aren't raved about for no reason.. The bristles are soft, they blend amazingly and so much better than my old ones.. My only problem was delivery as I was meant to get delivery free.. But received a note form Royal Mail saying that I had to pay £3.81 to cover the delivery costs.. This was unexpected and EXTREMELY ANNOYING! I did get the products eventually... But also I'm not sure if the brushes are smaller or my face has gotten bigger??!

Real Techniques Starter Kit