4.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of RT brushes!
Published 11 months ago by natashad13

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as a blusher brush
Delivery was fast. Received them really quick. I bought this brush to apply blush with as its meant to be a blusher brush but its far too soft to apply blush with & too big. I use it as a whole face powder brush now. I personally didnt like it as a blush brush hence why the 2 stars otherwise the quality is amazing.
Published 13 months ago by rujee

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of RT brushes!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
This is a further addition to my ever expanding collection of RT brushes. Having become a big fan of the buffing brush for applying foundation, I thought I'd give this blush brush a go. It's quite a large fluffy brush, and though densely packed, it has a lot of "give" - so I particularly like it for blending out my blusher (especially if I've been a bit heavy handed with a blusher!). Whilst I do use it for application of blusher as well, I actually prefer to apply blusher with a smaller angled blush brush (MAC) for more targeted application and then blend it out with this RT blush brush. In fact I mostly use this brush for applying bronzing powder as I can sweep it all over my face very efficiently - for this and blending blusher this brush does an amazing job - and all for a great price. I'd highly recommend the RT brushes - they definitely give MAC brushes a run for their money! Ooh and I have washed this several times (I've owned it several months and tend to wash it at least once a week) with no fall-out. Also dries very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brushes Ever, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
well what can I say, If you haven't used Real techniques yet then please do they are the best brushes i have ever used.. over the years i've used various brushes from Mac to Bobbie Brown to Boots to Tesco and these beat them all hands down... brilliant ;product i have the whole set now

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Fantastic blush brush from the Real Techniques range, you pay for quality, good for blush, powder and bronzer. Definitely recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Excellent brush! I've had it a few months now and it works amazingly. It's great value for money as oppose to other overpriced makes. Would definitely recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as a blusher brush, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Favourite, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
One of my absolute favourite brushes! I use this brush to apply setting powder and bronzer. Its nice and thick and full, a large size to apply onto the apples of the cheeks and forehead in one sweep, and very very soft. It picks any product up extremley well and distributes it nicely across the face and neck. Stays soft after washing and doesn't shed. I'd recommend washing with washing up liquid and a tiny bit of olive oil so it stays as soft as it is. Definitely a new favourite!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best brush for blusher, 28 Mar. 2015
A. W. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
After reading lots of reviews and watching the videos online I am not 100% convinced if this product is the best one for blusher. I reckon it might be of better use for contouring purposes or applying bronzer. I find it too large to apply blusher - the shape is a bit odd so you really have to watch the tutorial to find out how to use it. (Straight on, diagonally, sweeps or circles?) I have a very good Chanel blusher which I've been using religiously for years. I used to use the small brush that came with it but I found it annoyingly too small and it kept losing hair so I thought I'd invest in something that would produce the same effect but it would be of better quality. Sadly, no matter how many times I dip this in my blusher it just doesn't seem to work - instead of producing a lovely, even and countoured look, it gives me a slight glow all over my cheeks due to the shape and large head size of the brush. It only gives a very subtle look - if you use it to do your evening make up you won't even notice the difference. But I'm sure for some it's great and the quality of it is very good, hence the 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blush brush, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Quality brush. Prefect shape, size and comfortable to use. Easier to blend and work in blusher and also to pre contour the cheeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
I love this brush! the density is just perfect for me as i'm not a fan on extremely dense brushes but the brush it sense enough to work amazingly. I use this everyday and love it. My only criticism is that the brush is not as soft as others I have used for a cheaper price, BUT i really do think that the problem is very minor and the brush is still one worth getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 May 2015
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
I've had this brush for nearly two years now and am very pleased with it. Bought as my first 'proper' make up brushes and I don't think I'll ever need to change them again.

The tapered design of the bristles means that the product gets placed on the skin with the top bristles and then the others around them blend it in. It does all of the hard work for you!

I use this for bronzer, blush and powder, and I like how it isn't a huge brush so you can be more precise with where you place the product.

The weighted bottom means that it will stand by itself on a flat surface, and it has always washed very well; not a bristle has shed from it. I use normal shampoo or hand wash to clean it in cold water (warm water can melt the glue holding the bristles in place), and it works well- no expensive brush cleaner is needed.

Just like the other Real Techniques brushes I own I am very pleased with it. They're affordable, don't lose bristles and do a great job.

Real Techniques Blush Brush