4.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of RT brushes!
Published 9 months ago by natashad13

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as a blusher brush
Delivery was fast. Received them really quick. I bought this brush to apply blush with as its meant to be a blusher brush but its far too soft to apply blush with & too big. I use it as a whole face powder brush now. I personally didnt like it as a blush brush hence why the 2 stars otherwise the quality is amazing.
Published 10 months ago by rujee

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of RT brushes!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
This is a further addition to my ever expanding collection of RT brushes. Having become a big fan of the buffing brush for applying foundation, I thought I'd give this blush brush a go. It's quite a large fluffy brush, and though densely packed, it has a lot of "give" - so I particularly like it for blending out my blusher (especially if I've been a bit heavy handed with a blusher!). Whilst I do use it for application of blusher as well, I actually prefer to apply blusher with a smaller angled blush brush (MAC) for more targeted application and then blend it out with this RT blush brush. In fact I mostly use this brush for applying bronzing powder as I can sweep it all over my face very efficiently - for this and blending blusher this brush does an amazing job - and all for a great price. I'd highly recommend the RT brushes - they definitely give MAC brushes a run for their money! Ooh and I have washed this several times (I've owned it several months and tend to wash it at least once a week) with no fall-out. Also dries very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brushes Ever, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
well what can I say, If you haven't used Real techniques yet then please do they are the best brushes i have ever used.. over the years i've used various brushes from Mac to Bobbie Brown to Boots to Tesco and these beat them all hands down... brilliant ;product i have the whole set now

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Fantastic blush brush from the Real Techniques range, you pay for quality, good for blush, powder and bronzer. Definitely recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Excellent brush! I've had it a few months now and it works amazingly. It's great value for money as oppose to other overpriced makes. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2013
Miss Pool - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
I would reccomend the entire range, they are great if you love make up but are on a bit of a budget!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Really nice brush and good service. Personally had no problems with its delivery and the product itself. :-) :-) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brushes, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
I think these brushes are great. There so soft and apply make up so good. I absolutely love these brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Favourite, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
One of my absolute favourite brushes! I use this brush to apply setting powder and bronzer. Its nice and thick and full, a large size to apply onto the apples of the cheeks and forehead in one sweep, and very very soft. It picks any product up extremley well and distributes it nicely across the face and neck. Stays soft after washing and doesn't shed. I'd recommend washing with washing up liquid and a tiny bit of olive oil so it stays as soft as it is. Definitely a new favourite!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good as a blusher brush, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Blush brush, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Blush Brush (Personal Care)
Quality brush. Prefect shape, size and comfortable to use. Easier to blend and work in blusher and also to pre contour the cheeks

Real Techniques Blush Brush