1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Idle Eyes BUT Not Idle Music., 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Idle Eyes (Audio CD)
Bought this album having heard it in full on Youtube. I got a free mp3 version (Autorip) when I purchased cd. Suprisingly though I only noticed when the cd arrived, that there were a few differences between the two. Firstly I noticed that there was a lot of saxaphone overdubbed in the song Two Rivers, which I like and I feel adds a bit more depth to the song, and I also like the original too. There is more saxaphone input in other songs on the mp3 version.

There are 12 songs on the mp3 version compared to 10 on the original, and 2 songs on the original are MISSING from the mp3 album: I'll Wait and Danger. So this means there are 4 new songs on the mp3 album: Land Of The Midnight Sun, Sandra Does Live Here, In Your Room, Blue Train. These songs are no throwaways, with In Your Room being a stand out. Great song.

Two Rivers (both versions!) and I Won't Forget would be favourites, but honestly, there's not a bad track on here. Uplifting, good-feel music. Love it. Will buy their Love's Imperfection album next

Idle Eyes
Idle Eyes by Idle Eyes (Audio CD - 2011)