on 16 December 2011
These are great, reusable dolls' nappies with velcro fastening. They are much like the real nappies I used on my daughters, but smaller! They are very easy for small children to change. The medium size fits fine on Baby Annabell and also on a smaller doll we have. I can't understand why people would buy disposable type nappies for dolls that lose their stick after a few changes. I also received a catalogue full of beautiful dolls' clothes and school uniforms with helpful sizing information on various brands of doll from this company.
on 24 February 2014
All of the items I have received from Frilly Lily have always arrived on time and I must say all are well made and absolutely gorgeous. The best thing that happened was on the day the little shoes and nappies that were delivered my granddaughter was coming. I prayed they would come on time and jyes they did. She is only three but was so excited about them. I have posted all the other stuff so havn't seen her excitement before. So thank you so much and later will.be ordering again.
on 14 February 2014
Arrived in slotted time and well packaged. Bought as part of a birthday present for one of my chidminding children and she loves them well made and fits the doll perfectly. She loves to bring them with her to my house so she can copy me changing baby with her dolly. Bought three items from this seller and loved everyone of the items bought and the child that they were bought for just loves them too would highly recommend items bought as well as the seller very nappy indeed.
After buying several packs of ‘disposable’ type nappies for my daughter’s doll, I came across these Velcro fastening Terry nappies. The disposable type nappies soon lose their ability to close properly, as they lose their ability to stick properly. These have been used by my daughter and niece for their dolls for ages now and are still perfect. They are perfect for most baby dolls – Baby Annabel, Tiny Tears, etc and there are also blue versions available.
on 12 November 2013
I bought these as an alternative to baby Annabell, they work out a lot cheaper and the quality is fab, I will definately buy from this range again x
on 18 August 2011
I brought this item for my three year old who is obsessed with Baby Annabell! These nappies will save me a fortune on dolly disposables which she would happily change 10 times a day!! The Velcro is lovely and strong and they fitted Baby Annabell and Chou Chou snugly. I was really pleased with the quality. Would recommend to any other Annabell lovers.
on 3 May 2013
This review is not just based on this product, it is also about the service from frilly lily.
I ordered 3 items yesterday which I needed really quickly. I emailed frilly lily and received a call within an hour! And I got an apology that it took so long as their phone lines had been down.
I received my order in today's post and am really happy with the products :)
With such great customer service & friendly, helpful staff I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them!
on 25 September 2013
Excellent! Got these for my daughter's birthday and they fit her Chou Chou doll perfectly, well worth the money, good fit and reusable. Well worth the money, personally I didn't want to buy the disposable dolly nappies as my little girl is only 2 and I could see them ending up in the bin after 5 mins, so these are a great alternative, can be used time and time again, machine wash fine, and she's happy with her dolly nappies!
on 24 January 2013
These are so sweet! My 6 year old daughter was over the moon to receive these at Christmas along with her new "baby". They are a great fit on a her baby Chou Chou and I'm sure would fit baby Annabel or a Tiny Tears just as well. They are made from lovely soft pink towelling and the velcro fixings are good and sticky to ensure lots and lots of nappy changes. Really nice product and great price too.
on 8 April 2014
I just wish these were around when i had my dolly as theyre fab. They are a towelling nappy with a velcro fastening and so easy to put on and take off. My 4 year old daughter absolutely loves them (and mummy secretly does too). I would recommend checking the sizes for your childs dolly. Highly recommended and will be shopping again soon with Frilly Lily.

See one answered question