5.0 out of 5 stars Bulb for disco ball.
I bought this for my son's disco ball. It arrived quickly and works very well. My son is very happy.
Published 9 months ago by Ange

3.0 out of 5 stars My fault!!
Unfortunately ordered the wrong type of bulb. Needed a bayonet fitting type for my sewing machine.
Aah well, should ensure I know what I'm ordering next time.....!!!!!
Published 8 months ago by Mags

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulb for disco ball., 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: sel#48 - E14 15W 240V Microwave / Fridge / Sewing Machine / Freezers / Pottery Lamp ( Bulb ) Small Edison Screw ( SES )

2.0 out of 5 stars Different bulb supplied. Not fit for purpose., 29 May 2014
LenT (Northants, UK.) - See all my reviews
I ordered one of these as a test, in order to replace Bell 15w SES 18mm bulbs exactly as illustrated. What I got was branded Eveready - which was not a problem - but 22mm in diameter - which was! These will not fit inside our bud-style lamp fittings.

The supplier - Dependable Trading - did respond to my comment about this, asking how they could improve their service. I suggested that supplying the product as described would be a good start. Although they do note that they may supply a different brand, I suggested that if the physical dimensions changed then they should contact the customer first to see if this would be acceptable, as in my case the alternative was not Fit for Purpose.

I did think that after this Dependable Trading might have supplied me with the Bell bulb as illustrated, but none arrived!

Incidentally, the illustrated bulb, although 15w, is also incorrectly described as 25w lower down the page in the Technical Details.

5.0 out of 5 stars sewing machine light, 4 April 2014
what can I* say about this except the obvious, yes it does work and the price was great too! Thanks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Bulb, 25 Jan 2014
Bought to replace a broken bulb in Daughters Sewing Machine.
Price was good, Delivery was quick and it worked.
Not much more to say!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small bulb - does the job, 17 Dec 2013
Bought for a sewing machine. Paid far less than in local shops. Arrived promptly, well packaged. A smaller bulb than the one replaced - appears to have a smaller spread.

Good purchase. Would use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, 2 Dec 2013
Mr. Alan C. Patterson (Greater London UK) - See all my reviews
I chose,this due to price and availability and was not disappointed at all. Does,just what it said on the packet and label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed this for a crystal lamp., 30 Nov 2013
C. J. Garden (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go inside a selenite crystal lamp so looked for one that seemed to be able to stand up to some heat. It works well but obviously I can't comment on how long it will last because I don't know. It arrived very quickly and i am happy with it so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars My fault!!, 9 Nov 2013
Aah well, should ensure I know what I'm ordering next time.....!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It will do the job, 30 Sep 2013
The bulb fits the sewing machine but is a little bit bigger than the one it replaced so I am hoping it will work ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars A replacement, 31 Aug 2013
The bulb was clearly described which meant we were confident that it was the right replacement. Promptly despatched. Can recommend