on 23 February 2012
The idea is really good, I hated hanging tea towels over to top of cupboard doors so I ordered one of these. It turned up very quickly and fitted really snug on our kitchen cupboard doors and doesnt move about too much. However I was just a little bit disappointed in the width, it just isnt wide enough! All my tea towels are standard size but you have to fold them in half and then in half again to get them on the rail.... a bit fiddly. But it does the job and looks a whole lot better than hanging tea towel over the top of the door, just think it should be wide enough for normal sized tea towels to be folded in half and hung over the rail.
on 31 July 2011
I HAD THIS ITEM FOR A FEW WEEKS THEN IT BROKE. THE METAL BAR CAME AWAY. I HAD HOPED IT WOULD HAVE LASTED MUCH LONGER SO I AM A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
on 2 January 2012
a very good idea and works very well, and is easy movable, from one door to the next, with out any marks.
on 30 November 2011
It fits nicely on my kitchen cupboard and handy for the T towel...pleased with my purchase although it could have been a bit wider.
on 26 August 2013
I was dissapointd once id purchased the item to see the same product sold as a pair in Argos for the same price that this seller sells for one rail. However. I only wantd one so am happy with its purpose. Smaller than I expectd however I did not look at its dimensons before purchasing.
on 17 April 2012
This was a good buy but it is a little on the small side, just allowing one teatowel to fit.
on 30 October 2013
Over cupboard door rail, stainless steel finish.
A bit smaller than I was expecting, but managed to squeeze 2 tea towels onto it.
Does the job I wanted it for.
on 10 March 2014
Cheap but it shows. Badly marked, and main bar uneven. Very useful but not when it looks like this! Have returned and bought slightly wider one, much better made!
on 26 July 2013
This came promptly and well-wrapped.

I rate it as 4 stars because it could be even more robust, although it is still great. it could be a little wider but still takes a folded tea towel. I also did see this elsewhere with two rails in the pack for only slightly more cost.

Nevertheless I would recommend it as a quick and affordable way to add a little extra storage in your kitchen.
on 20 February 2014
Cheap and nasty, nothing like pictures at all! Should have taken note of bad reviews!!! Probably could have bought similar at poundland really!

See one answered question