5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself a fortune!
Fast delivery - easy to install and about 300 less than buying from Apple. I would suggest making sure you have a GOOD set of precision screwdrivers as the screws in the Macbook are quite tight and small and you don't want to wreck the tops and find you can't get the back off! You can get a set for about a fiver on here - wish I had done as it would have saved me a walk...
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by Pommie

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Fast delivery but only one stick worked, the other resulted in 3 beeps. I tried each stick separately and only one allowed me to boot up my machine.. not happy.
Published 15 months ago by Chris3235

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Sailing, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz for your Apple Macbook Pro and iMac (Electronics)
After using RAM from Komputerbay on my macbook pro early 2011 that didn't work, I replaced them with this. I ran a memtest, and everything works smoothly. Welcome to a faster computer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product that works well, 2 Sep 2014
No problems with installing this in my 27" iMac (3.2 GHz i3) to fill it out to 16GB. Ram worked fine with the existing memory.
Well packaged and sent promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 2 Dec 2011
BOUGHT THIS UPGRADE FOR A BRAND NEW LATE 2011 MACBOOK PRO AFTER BUYING CRUCIAL RAM IN THE PAST I WOULD NEVER GO FOR ANOTHER BRAND ITS A MUST TO UPGRADE TO 8GB MAKES SO MUCH DIFFERENCE.APPLE ARE CHARGING 320 FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF RAM AND I BELIVE THERE SHIPPING SAMSUNG RAM SO THERE CHARGING 320 FOR 8GB OF SAMSUNG WHICH I THINK CRUCIAL ARE FAR BETTER THE OLD 4GB OF RAM I TOOK OUT OF THE NEW MACK BOOK WAS SAMSUNG MY GIRLFRIEND HAD A CHEAP 200 NETBOOK I UPGRADED THE RAM IN THAT ON THE SAME DAY AND THE RAM WAS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE MACBOOK PRO IN A SLOW NETBOOK SO IF YOU HAVE A 2011 MACBOOK BUY THIS UPGRADE !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself and your Mac!, 12 Sep 2014
Simple to install and did exactly what it said it would. I'm now flying. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap + good, 9 Dec 2011
cheap RAM for mac book pro. arrived in good time
cheap RAM for mac book pro. arrived in good time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Perfect, transformed my mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but faulty, 21 Jun 2014
One of the RAM chips was delivered to me faulty and caused my computer to crash several times. I decided to only use one of the chips and it has worked well. If only both of them worked...

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this RAM, 7 Jun 2014
After 3 weeks running both rams in my macbook pro (year 2011) it appeared a problem with the hard disk and the motherboard. I've lost my hard disk information and my motherboard and hard disk have to be replaced. The whole bill is up to 700€.
Please don't buy this RAM!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Older Macs, 27 Sep 2013
I ordered these for my 2009 MacBookPro.
It seems that the higher speed (1333Mhz) is not compatible for my machine.
The original memory has 1067Mhz.
Uping the speed spec on PCs does not seem to matter - It just does what it can to run as well as it can.
For my Mac all I got was Beep,beep,beep..... beep,beep,beep.....

Amazon replaces without quibble.
I hope my second order (1067Mhz) works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014