on 10 June 2014
The ram module failed to work with my iMac mid 2010 after trying it on both banks. It was completely recognized but the computer kept shutting down for no reason. Sent it back for a full refund.
on 11 October 2015
The RAM memory upgrade kit for my MacBook Pro arrived within 24 hours, and was a cinch to install. I killed two birds with one stone by replacing the hard drive too whilst the machine was open.
on 12 April 2016
My mac was doing that whirly colour circle thing and running slowly.
Now having replaced the old Ram with these new ones its running as good as when I first bought it.
Easy to fit.
on 9 May 2012
The memory pack arrived very quickly - within 3 working days, and worked perfectly. I would advise for anyone looking to upgrade the memory. [Used on a macbook pro i5 13 inch bought 2012]
on 24 July 2014
After using RAM from Komputerbay on my macbook pro early 2011 that didn't work, I replaced them with this. I ran a memtest, and everything works smoothly. Welcome to a faster computer!
on 9 November 2012
Cheap and it does what is written in the description. Arrived super fast too. My mac recognised it straight away and no problems at all. I recommend both the product and the seller.
on 24 July 2016
It is reasonably cheap on the market. After installing I can see the RAM is 8GB. But I don't really notice the difference between 4GB and 8GB. I would keep 4GB Original RAM.
on 22 January 2014
Bought it almost 3 years ago, never had a single problem with them on my 13" MBP, it's a really good investment for the price if you have 4gb or less in your computer.
on 27 March 2014
I wanted to upgrade my 2012 13 inch MacBook Pro to 8gb ram. I bought the 8gb ram sticks (4gbx2) and they were easy to install and had no bother at all. Great bob Crucial!
on 2 September 2014
No problems with installing this in my 27" iMac (3.2 GHz i3) to fill it out to 16GB. Ram worked fine with the existing memory.
Well packaged and sent promptly.