5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself a fortune!
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by Pommie

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Fast delivery but only one stick worked, the other resulted in 3 beeps. I tried each stick separately and only one allowed me to boot up my machine.. not happy.
Published 18 months ago by Chris3235

5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself a fortune!, 22 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz for your Apple Macbook Pro and iMac (Electronics)
Fast delivery - easy to install and about £300 less than buying from Apple. I would suggest making sure you have a GOOD set of precision screwdrivers as the screws in the Macbook are quite tight and small and you don't want to wreck the tops and find you can't get the back off! You can get a set for about a fiver on here - wish I had done as it would have saved me a walk to the shops later :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Oct 2011
Good price, works perfectly in my macbook pro. Make sure you have the right kit (small screwdrivers, check apple website) and follow apples instructions to avoid damaging the internal components of your mac!

5.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm.. na just kidding. couldn't have been better :), 16 Dec 2011
I do video editing and gfx for other channels on youtube but whenever i would render my projects having my browser or Itunes out was a big no no. Was at 4gb of ram at the time, since then i got this and i have been pumping out stuff faster and with me still being able to use my computer. One word of caution. I went through a lot of fuss when installing my ram, because i had only installed 32 bit windows on my mac and not 64 bit so it didn't recognise it. (saying i had 2.72gbs available which was lower than what i had originally...) After a lot of tech fuss i got it done. So if you're buying this be careful and sure you have the 64 bit version of windows. On my mac partition it works blissfully.
Night night x
ExtremeskatingTM

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect in 2011 MBP 15", 1 April 2011
Traffic (Kiruna, Sweden) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have a New Apple Macbook Pro 15 inch Notebook (Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Up to 7 hrs battery life) - Launched February 2011 and wanted to upgrade its memory from 4GB to 8GB.

I first checked out the Apple Store but they wanted £320. I then came here and found the same memory for less than £80. This memory works perfectly in my MacBook Pro labtop. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good i bought it twice., 18 Feb 2012
This ram is excellent in my opinion, i had bought another type online and had lots of memory problems but when i bought this crucial ram my macbook pro ran perfect. So i bought it again for my 2011 mac mini and it is running better than expected as well. So i would not think twice about buying this brand again or recommending it to someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 21 Sep 2011
In Lion you clearly perceive the difference between 4Gb and 8Gb. A must, it is incredible that Lion requires so much memory to run smoothly in a brand new 2.2GHz i7 MBP. The installation procedure was easy and I have been working flawlessly with the upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% perfect for my MacBook Pro, 3 Feb 2012
Quality dealer fast deliver and 100% quality product, works with no problems with my MacBook Pro 13.3". Would recommend to all, I have used crucial memory for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!!, 14 Jan 2012
Quality memory. Enough said, however...

They do send the order out 2nd class post, so it may take longer than expected for it to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Mac Ram, 23 Feb 2014
I had previously bought corsair mac compatable ram but it didn't work properly.
This made a big difference to my mid 2010 iMac .
The apple forums say to always use Crucial or OWC. They are correct

1.0 out of 5 stars Careful now!, 22 Oct 2013
Worked fine for two months, then had to put Apple RAM back in because I was getting kernel panics all the time (must shutdown screen).
Only really got the RAM in the first place to speed up Final Cut Pro X - which it didn't do anyway.
Just my story, others seem to have no problems.