5.0 out of 5 stars new legs
Published on 20 May 2011 by Mrs. M. Dearmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure its working?
Bought because I was experiencing pain in my legs plus swollen ankles I' not sure its doing any good.
Stopped working got in touch with Amazon no hassle replacement sent.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars new legs, 20 May 2011
Mrs. M. Dearmer (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revitive V3 Circulation Booster (Packaging May Vary) (Personal Care)
I had looked at the circulation booster a few times and thought no, it couldn't work for me. My legs and feet were very swollen and discoloured through poor circulation and water retention due to my inability to walk or move my legs around. In the end I thought nothing ventured, nothing gained and ordered the circulation booster. The day it arrived I used it for 30 minutes at level 30 and each day built up the intensity, after 2 days, I could see a difference in the discolouration of my feet and legs and now find I have more movement in my ankles they are not swollen and I can get normal shoes on and even the pains from the arthritis are improved. What a wonderful product, should be available on the national health service for people who cannot afford one, it would certainly cut down on the amount of drugs they have to take.
Maggi

5.0 out of 5 stars can't fault it, 27 Mar 2011
Excellent product. I have had severe pain in my right foot for nearly a year - its all but gone after just one week's use. Swelling in ankles markedly reduced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, 2 Jun 2012
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This product works very well in my opinion. I think it's important to get a properly branded and certified version such as this one - it is after all a proper medical device. I use this more or less everyday as I'm diabetic and am naturally vigilant about circulation to my feet. This unit also comes with a TENS facility and includes detachable electrodes for use on pain centres elsewhere on your body, although, I personally don't use that facility. To use the machine for your feet you need only rest them on the comfortable foot pads.

The Circulation Booster V3 is a well made device that comes complete with a remote control and UK power adaptor. You can set the timer and power level via the remote (for your feet or body). It isn't recommended to use it for more than 30 mins at a time although you can use it more than once a day. The sensation it evokes in your legs and feet is strange and can be a bit challenging but like working out in a gym, somehow, your body tells you it's doing you good. The sensation is more akin to electrical stimulation of your muscles rather than massage/vibration. Depending on the power level you set (I find around 35-40 is best (the max is 99)) your muscles will tingle and you will feel it work - sometimes it takes a while until you feel it it working. After a session on this machine you really do feel much better and your legs/feet feel more supple.

A few other things to mention;

- If you suffer from certain chronic illnesses you may be able to claim the VAT back.
- It's not suitable for people with certain conditions and those that are pregnant - check the website for details.
- Beware of cheaper imitations - from what I've seen there are a number of uncertified products out there (although I'm not suggesting this product is the only bona fide one).
- Don't stand on the unit - it will break! - it is only designed for you to rest your feet on.

In summary, a worthwhile investment in your wellbeing. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisinglly effective., 22 Jan 2013
Simple to operate with a good remote control that that enables swift variation of the operating level when one of the modes needs adjusting for comfort. Both my wife and I use it and it does appear to have virtually eliminated night time leg cramps. We are both in our seventies. Well made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Circulation Booster, 1 Mar 2013
I Bought this booster for my wife who sufers with bad circulattion and night cramps and is not a good walker.The booster has improved her quite a lot she hardly ever gets night cramp and it has improved her walking

5.0 out of 5 stars Leg trembler, 3 Dec 2010
J. A. Jackson "Jack Jackson" (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Too early to say if its going to work wonders, but I now can walk upstairs properly, and not one step a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars booster, 5 Jun 2011
this machine is very good, im old and achey but the circulation booster helps to ease the old joints very well i am very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever solution for swollen ankles, 19 Nov 2011
I have for years suffered with swollen ankles and feet. If I sat for too long, did not sit with my feet elevated, if I got hot in summer, travelled on airline flights, stood for too long etc. Now I do not suffer any longer!!! I bought this two weeks before travelling on holiday in August and used it for 30 mins daily, I then took it on holiday to Spain (as hand luggage and okayed by the airline) and used it every day. It is now Nov and I can honestly say that I have not had swollen feet and ankles since the first week of purchase. Even on holiday when my feet and ankles would stay swollen from the flight and heat I could enjoy walking. I use it either morning or bedtime whilst I am at my dressing table so I hardly notice that I am working out my lower legs. This would be my desert island must have (if there were electrical connections!) I will never be without one now.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RESULTS, 6 Sep 2012
Well it took its time arriving as it travelled up and down the country first. That asside -

I had to think hard before ordering being a pensioner and the price compared to similar products is quite high. But suffering terrible pain in my back, neck/shoulder and knee as well as cramps in my legs and swollen feet and ankles, I was beginning to feel rather desperate.

I have never had much success with painkillers as the type needed have been very strong and have resulted in many unwanted side effects. So I finally ordered one.

It arrived well packaged (no damage even after its prolonged detour) is made of plastic but seems very well made. Inside the box is an offer to extend the warranty to three years for £19.95.

It comes with a very clear user manual, two leads for the Tens attachment, four Tens pads and holders, (holders are little plastic squares to keep sticky pads from sticking to unwanted objects after use) a remote control and batteries. It is so simple to use you can be up and running in a few minutes. This was one thing I thought may have been confusing for me but it was straightforward.

I have started the treatment (feet) on a low setting for 30 minutes at a time and I usually manage 4 times per day. I have found it very relaxing as on the automatic pre set programme it changes the pulse pattern every one minute, you can keep it on a setting of your choice continually just by cancelling the Auto by a press of a button. I prefer to let it cycle through the Auto programme as this gives the best treatment.

The benefits have been amazing, the most noticeable being that I have had no night time cramps. A blessing in itself, and worth the money just for that. If you wake up screaming with leg cramps you'll appreciate what I mean. I do not get the swelling in my ankles as much as before and pain in my feet and legs when walking is much reduced.

The Tens attachment again runs through a pre set programme and like the foot part you can alter the intensity and duration to suit your individual needs.

I have used the Tens on a very low setting for my chronic long term back pain as advised in the manual so as to avoid over stimulation of the muscles. Even on the low setting I have experienced a small degree of relief and feel quite relaxed after treatment. I shall slowly increase the intensity with more usage.

I am not going to use the Tens on my neck/shoulder or knee at the moment as I do not want to over do things, but with the results I am getting thus far I am more than happy.

Some years ago I was given a Tens machine by my physio of the time, but allas it did nothing for me and I gave it back to her. This Tens is nothing like the one I had then.

There is absolutely no noise from this machine so you can use it while watching t.v or listening to music, used last thing at night it is so relaxing before bed.

If you are suffering from persistant pain I would highly recommend that you give this a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 July 2012
bought the machine on the back of results seen with a friend. Although the machine reduced my swollen ankles a bit, it proved to be a medical problem with this swelling up. The feeling you get after using the booster is one of light on the feet and a relaxed feel to your lower legs. Used twice a day seems to work for me. A very pleased customer.