5.0 out of 5 stars Tilly Trotter (The Tilly Trotter Trilogy)
I loved this book couldnt put it down i thoroughly enjoyed, i have now started the 2nd of the trilogy Tilly Trotter Wed and i cant wait to get back to it, i have also bought the 3rd one Tilly Trotter Widowed so i can carry straight on with it when i have finished the present one a really good read.
Published on 13 Nov. 2012 by krystyne

I enjoyed reading this book, I found it hard to put it down like the 1st book in the trilogy. The characters are mostly likeable and the villains are also well written.
Published 18 months ago by Helen Mc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't enjoy this book as much as the 1st book... but it was still well written and the characters are wonderful, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tilly Trotter Wed (The Tilly Trotter Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
However I didn't enjoy the latter section of the book that moved them to America (without wanting to give too much away) and I lost a bit of interest, perhaps because I don't enjoy books about slavery and indians etc. If you are offended by terms used in Catherine's day for black people, I would suggest you do not read this book.
I was glad when she returned home and am currently reading the 3rd book in this series and enjoying it much more because it is back with the loveable characters and based in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tilly Trotter (The Tilly Trotter Trilogy), 13 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT reading, 29 April 2014
this book is filled with so many twists and turns. very enjoyable reading and I am looking forward to the next book in the trilogy. What endurance this Lady had .

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 25 April 2014
In typical Catherine Collison style, this book has a really strong story. I found I couldn't put it down till I had finished. Highly recommended. Now I will start the next in the trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars tilly the next chapter, 1 Mar. 2014
i loved being able to see what happened to this character and meeting all the old characters and seeing what happened. now want to read the final chapter in Tillys life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant reading!, 11 Feb. 2014
Carol (CHIPPING NORTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
All these Catherine Cookson books are brilliant! I read them all in my 20's & loved them...I still just can't put them down...really enjoyed this brilliant Trilogy.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was good, 16 Nov. 2013
I thought it was a very moving and good experience to read this book to be honest, however the ending could of been abit better.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read second time around, 15 Aug. 2013
A trip down memory lane that reminds you why Catherine Cookson is still as popular today. Read again if you've read before :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 9 July 2013
Would highly recommend this 2nd book in the Tilly Trotter trilogy. I have read all 3 and they are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT READ, 22 May 2013
I would recommend this book to all.
I found I couldn't put it down you felt compassion for tilly throughtout the book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›