4.0 out of 5 stars The Mallen Litter, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Mallen Litter (The Mallen Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The mallen litter follows on from the mallen trilogy which I haven't yet read and I only read part of the mallen litter which I found interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Read, 15 Aug 2013
A trip down memory lane that reminds you why Catherine Cookson is still as popular today. Read again if you've read before :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mallen Litter, 17 Mar 2013
Pjm Jackson - See all my reviews
Although I have not read these books on my Kindle, I have read one years ago in paperback. It was great yet another Catherine cookson master piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS TRILOGY IS SURE WORTH A READ, 10 Feb 2013
ANOTHER GREAT BOOK FROM CATHERINE., SHE NEVER LETS ME DOWN, WHAT A GREAT WRITER. I JUST CANNOT PUT THEM DOWN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - I didn't want it to end, 9 Dec 2012
I read this book and the others in the series when I was a teenager. It was just as good the second time.

5.0 out of 5 stars catherine cookson novels, 25 May 2012
I am spellbound every time I pick up a novel by Catherine Cookson I feel I know each and every one of her characters and cannot wait to read the next book. The Mallen Litter is another of her amazing follow ups to the original Mallens and I cannot wait to get the next one in the series She has certainly convinced me to read them all. I don't have a favourite as each and every one is as enthralling as the last. If you like real life, these are the novels for you. For humour as well, the Mary Anne series is undoubtedly brilliant.
Thankyou Amazon for making it possible to read these lovely books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 27 Mar 2014
The first in The Mallen trilogy. Excellent, fast paced and gripping. I loved it. Couldn't wait to read the next two books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always loved Catherine Cookson books, 18 Jan 2014
I read these books years ago and wanted a chance to reread them. They bring back bitter sweet memories of mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity, 4 Jan 2014
Having read this originally many years ago, I thought I'd read it again to see if it stood the test of time. What struck me most about it was the simplicity of the writing. I was able to whizz through it in no time at all and really enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 24 Nov 2013
A good Catherine Cookson story. This is the third of three parts. A interesting conclusion to a well written story.