4.0 out of 5 stars A feel-good teaser into striking out on your own...
I think this is a great book to fire the imagination of those wanting to get out of the rat-race and head off, captaining their own ship.
George tells you a little about himself, entrepreneurial beginnings and his increasingly successful forays into the internet marketing world.

There is a lot of introductory material regarding building affiliate websites,...
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by Emmster

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings
First of all, I strongly agree with the comments that the first half of this book was incredibly hard-going to read. I don't think I've ever read a book that manages to labour on about one single point for almost 50% of its entire content.

If the author had condensed that into a chapter or two, which would have been perfectly reasonable, it would have been an...
Published on 9 July 2012 by Andrew E

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Fantastic and Inspiring, 7 Jun 2011
Heidi (Newark, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I finished reading this book last week, and what an amazing book it is. I learnt more from this one book than I have learnt from all the others
which I have read over the years. George take you step by step through web land and setting up your own websites. I have now
set up 2 websites, which I have designed, but I also host them on my own reseller Hosting package and am finally getting my head around WHM.
For those wanting to start their own online business and earn from the likes of Google adsense and affiliate marketing, this book is a must. You will not be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have ever read, 10 Jun 2011
As a newbie to affiliate marketing I was sceptical that a book could turn me into a millionaire overnight and this book didn't, but what it did do was show me alot of great ways to make money written in a very easy to read and entertaining way. I bought this book on 23rd of april and had no experience on creating websites, SEO or affiliate marketing its now 10th june my first site is now up and running and making me a bit of money and I would say I owe that mainly to this book. not only did I get this amazing book but the author even provided a link to my website. Five stars all the way a must read for anyone who doesnt mind putting the hours in and wants to make some real money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book, truly inspirational!, 7 Jun 2011
DN Publications Ltd (UK) - See all my reviews
I originally purchased the Kindle version and was so impressed by this book that I ordered the paperback version too!

A truly amazing and motivational book. The author describes in detail the concept of building 'snowballs' which are
basically multiple income streams, all building into one continually growing monthly income.

If you truly want to learn how to build these different income streams then you REALLY need this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race (Kindle Edition)
I must say this was an easy read something for a holiday maybe,in this book there are a few tips you can pick up but getting out while you can will take a lot more than what is in the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book, 6 Dec 2011
Fantastic book. I had always wanted to start my own business, but had never had the 'right' idea, so had followed, what George calls 'Plan A' (worked hard, got a job, started on the ladder to 'success') - Reading this book showed me an alternative - how to start (hopefully) making money with zero risk whilst still doing the 'day job'.

I agree with other reviews on this site, that the first half of the book re-iterates the point that George is trying to make in terms of why 'Plan A' does not work - maybe too much.....but don't let that take away from the brilliance of the second half of the book which has really useful advice on how to start your own website and then how to make money from it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, most inspiring *****, 30 Nov 2011
Just wanted to congratulate you on a great book. I tend to be a bit of a slow reader these days and quite often lose interest before the end but found myself consuming your book in about 3 equal portions.

I have found it most inspiring and it has encouraged me to continue on a course I had cautiously started. I already had one active website and have since been encouraged to develop a couple more in partnership with friends. I have also purchased a couple more domain names using tools you suggest so there may be more to come....

I am currently going back through the book, pulling out useful sites that are mentioned. Thought I'd write a review on amazon as well to support all the other excellent reviews there, which were in fact the reason I was drwan to buy the book in the first place.

Looking forward to Fools and Horses

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, 20 Nov 2011
A. Youens "UK Skeptic" (Ripley, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
Intrigued by the title and the positive reviews I bought this (Kindle edition) a while back but didn't get around to reading it straight away. Having now done so it's already persuaded me to start my own website and the book guides you through the process which is a real help. It provides a lot of information but after reading it you'll still have a loads to learn - at least that's what I'm finding. If you are trying to escape the rat race maybe this book will help (it'll be largely up to your own efforts) but for the price of the book it's definitely worth the risk.

Whether I manage to become self sufficient and escape the rat race myself remains to be seen but so far it's been great fun trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Inspiration, 22 Jun 2011
Whilst I had some background knowledge of website creation and Ebay, this book takes you to a whole other level. It really has been the inspiration for me to start on my plan B to escape the rat race. Top marks to George.