on 30 November 2011
Just wanted to congratulate you on a great book. I tend to be a bit of a slow reader these days and quite often lose interest before the end but found myself consuming your book in about 3 equal portions.

I have found it most inspiring and it has encouraged me to continue on a course I had cautiously started. I already had one active website and have since been encouraged to develop a couple more in partnership with friends. I have also purchased a couple more domain names using tools you suggest so there may be more to come....

I am currently going back through the book, pulling out useful sites that are mentioned. Thought I'd write a review on amazon as well to support all the other excellent reviews there, which were in fact the reason I was drwan to buy the book in the first place.

Looking forward to Fools and Horses
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2011
Intrigued by the title and the positive reviews I bought this (Kindle edition) a while back but didn't get around to reading it straight away. Having now done so it's already persuaded me to start my own website and the book guides you through the process which is a real help. It provides a lot of information but after reading it you'll still have a loads to learn - at least that's what I'm finding. If you are trying to escape the rat race maybe this book will help (it'll be largely up to your own efforts) but for the price of the book it's definitely worth the risk.

Whether I manage to become self sufficient and escape the rat race myself remains to be seen but so far it's been great fun trying.
on 6 December 2011
Fantastic book. I had always wanted to start my own business, but had never had the 'right' idea, so had followed, what George calls 'Plan A' (worked hard, got a job, started on the ladder to 'success') - Reading this book showed me an alternative - how to start (hopefully) making money with zero risk whilst still doing the 'day job'.

I agree with other reviews on this site, that the first half of the book re-iterates the point that George is trying to make in terms of why 'Plan A' does not work - maybe too much.....but don't let that take away from the brilliance of the second half of the book which has really useful advice on how to start your own website and then how to make money from it!
on 31 December 2011
I must say this was an easy read something for a holiday maybe,in this book there are a few tips you can pick up but getting out while you can will take a lot more than what is in the book
on 1 January 2015
The only main point I get out of this book, is that your time is precious. So don't waste your time reading this book.
on 8 November 2014
fast speedy service would defo use again
on 22 June 2011
Whilst I had some background knowledge of website creation and Ebay, this book takes you to a whole other level. It really has been the inspiration for me to start on my plan B to escape the rat race. Top marks to George.
on 15 September 2013
My son requested this, when I asked him what he wanted for a present, along with another book. I usually buy from Amazon as the price & service is very good
on 16 September 2014