Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 5 April 2011
"...I tried to smoke weed to give me the fix i need, but it always ends up with me running out of tree- In share disbelief. Tell me how I can get high as the sky and keep my ear to the streets, at the same time..."

Long term Mentality is a record which sees ab-soul trying to premeditate his steps, and see a future where he can be respected and upheld as a true artist. In his 3rd installment of the Long Term series, we see Ab-soul mature into an MC who knows where he is going, and what he is capable of.

The record swings from deep thought (Real Thinkers; Nothin' New) to jovial and feel good tracks (Moscato; Loosen my Tie), without losing the theme and seriousness of the record as a whole. The guests on the track also solidify ab-soul's performance without stealing the shine from him, with Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q raising the TDE family bar, and the soulful Jhene Aiko and Pat Brown lulling us to even more serene sounds.

All in all, LTM is worth its weight in lyricism, punch, and pound. Enjoy it :-)