5.0 out of 5 stars excellent app
I use it for business and home purposes and the new update is fantastic, syncs perfectly across all platforms. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to effectively manage their tasks
Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by tobiasclarity

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened?
This was a great app that I used on my phone, kindle and computer. Did the update as prompted by the app and can no longer open it on the kindle.
Published 21 months ago by Tinpot

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent app, 1 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
Seems to be an interesting list task App, but... it shuts down every time I try to upload a photo from the Kindle Fire HD gallery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy app, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
Works brilliantly as a to do list with sub headings possible for each item and a notes page. It has really helped me organise myself at work and at home. Also acts as a reminder for films I want to see and placed I wish to visit. You make a list of absolutely anything after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
I love this app so much! It doesn't buffer or take ages to load. It keeps me so organized lately and I am able to get everything I need to get done, done :) You can add your own tabs and delete ones too. One of my favourite apps on my kindle fire.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, 12 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Wunderlist, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
Was in need of motivation for my day to day tasks, I now use this app to compile lists of things to do in work, around the house and chores. I thrive on routines, but struggle to set them up, so the piecemeal approach that this app allows is extremely helpful.

Been using it a week, and now have reminders to book meetings in work, progress chase certain tasks on a given day, when the towels and bedding needs washing, when and where I will put those shelves to etc. Can have a weeks view of tasks due, or just today, or sort by category.

I then review my day when I jump in to bed, and tick things off my list - recurring reminders are my fave so far, never again will I lose track of whether I need to put the black bags or the recycling out for collection!!

Highly recommended for those of you that are motivated by routines and order, as well as the added feeling of accomplishment when you get to tick something off your list.

3.0 out of 5 stars was great now quite good, 25 Oct. 2014
R. Lambert "Boom" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
Was a very good app but now it has irritating characteristics. The latest version forces, not giving an option, portrait mode. Moaning about not be connected to the internet is annoying. It's also now sluggish, you cannot delete items and completed items are sometimes incomplete.

Kindle HD Fire.

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
At last, a to-do list that is easy to use with a choice of categories so you can produce multiple lists. It is easy to add new tasks and, once a task is achieved, removes these to a completed list. I would have liked to be able to re-order my list so as to prioritise tasks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for free, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
Wunderlist is multiplatform - that's really useful, at least for a student. Intuitive interface, really nice design with an opportunity to change background according to your mood, basic GTD functions, stable performance. For a free app - Wunderlist is more than perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to use, but..., 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks (App)
I like the simplicity of this app, but a couple of extra features would be great. It would be useful to be able to automatically delete completed tasks, and manage notifications. But as a simple to do list, with the option to share lists with others, this does the job.

Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks