5.0 out of 5 stars White Denim - A "Southern prog" explosion
Two years ago after going through all sorts of hell on whether to give a four or five star review I concluded at the end of a review of White Denim's last full album "Fits" that the band "probably have a truly great album up their sleeve. "Fits" is not quite it but watching them seek to achieve it will be fascinating". In that time they also released the free...
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by Red on Black

3.0 out of 5 stars White Demin "D"
Just purchased White Demin's latest offering "D" and although this is a great sounding CD it doesn't compare to their latest live stuff which I viewed on YouTube (which lead me to buy the CD). To me there is a lack of feel and sounds maybe a little too cluttered for a better word.
Published on 5 April 2012 by Goulhoy

3.0 out of 5 stars White Demin "D", 5 April 2012
This review is from: D (Audio CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful., 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: D (Audio CD)
This is my own fault really....I bought this cd without hearing a note of White Denim's music, based on its high showing in various magazine's album of the year polls, so that will teach me to investigate a little before taking the plunge. This may very well be a good album if you are into this type of music but unfortunately I am not; Jethro Tull, Yes etc. never appealed to my ears. This will sit on the shelf never to be played again, unless in the future I take a sudden urge to hear some prog-rock jamming while I'm drunk or something.

D
D by White Denim (Audio CD - 2011)