5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic paranormal romance
Published 24 months ago by SEM

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I would have liked this book to be longer. It was well written, but the plot details went by too fast, and it ended very abruptly.
Published 23 days ago by Bookzilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic paranormal romance, 12 July 2012
This review is from: The Demon's Bargain (Demons Unleashed Novellas Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I simply love this story - it's great! It starts unremarkably filling us in on the longstanding conflict between Demons and Faes that has humans trapped in the middle. The Demons have only recently managed to gain freedom after being chained below the earth's surface for thousands of years. In the meantime Earth has regressed becoming a technology free world - and in this is world live the despicable Edward and his unhappy wife Amara. She has suffered constant cruel abuse at his hands since their marriage. As a largely unsuccessful gambler, he constantly uses poor Amara to 'settle' his debts. This time he forces her along to settle gambling debts owed to Vetis, the Demon of Corruption. Amara is a hollow shell of a woman who has banished all feeling and emotions simply in order to protect herself from her husband's incessant abuse. Although Vetis agrees to Edward's proposal mainly out of boredom, he also however finds Amara's apparent 'emptiness' intriguing... Thus begins Amara's first experiences of sexual pleasure with an unselfish lover.

The encounters between the two are tender and incredibly sexy - some of the most erotic I have read in a long time. There are a couple of wonderfully sexy food play scenes involving peaches and chocolate that are to die for and it is almost worth reading the book for those passages alone! Just divine! The book forms part of the 'Demons Unleashed' series and is certainly a good advert for the rest of the series - I intend to check out one or two others.

For me this is a 4* read with Vetis' useful super long tongue plus the peaches and chocolate boosting it up to a 5*! Delicious...

5.0 out of 5 stars The demon`s bargain, 24 Mar 2013
What a good read… kept pulling me through the story, left me wanting more, but not like some of those annoying books that drop dead at the end forcing you to buy the next one. Although I will buy the next for more hot demons!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 3 Feb 2013
S. Sweeney "book bug" (England) - See all my reviews
Very erotic so be ready,(extra long clever tongue) one very bored demon who became very likeable and one leading lady who so deserved him after suffering at the hands of her abusive husband

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooh, this was a good little find!!, 3 Oct 2012
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the other reviewers have covered the story so I will just add my thoughts:

Gotta love a bad boy and a demon, (with a super long talented tongue) will do it for me!

It's a short read but very, very hot and this leading lady deserves what she gets, her pain is palpable and Vetis the demon is enchanted by her and decides to turn the cards on her vial, snivelling, cowardly husband.

For the price it's a little cracker.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 19 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars More, more, more., 16 Jun 2014
I give this a 4 as I was disappointed it ended way too soon.

OMG, what can I say except that I want a demon of my own. This book and it's characters had me hooked from the start. I will be right in to the next book as soon as it is downloaded.

I have just found myself a new author to favourites list.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot hot hot, 7 Jun 2014
This is the first book from this s author for me and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would definitely be going back for more in this series

Everything about this book was so ............

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 May 2014
I loved this book, demons, sex, romance. I will be buying the rest in this series. If you love the paranormal then I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint hearted but good, 26 April 2014
A little bit dark and a lot intense, if you like paranormal erotica you will enjoy this, felt like it was a but short and it felt like there was a lot of places to take the story, so felt it bit robbed. But overall good

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Mar 2014
This book was a great read and I would highly recommend it to others.who like paranormal romance and enjoy a light read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›