5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Swimming and Gym Bag, 24 Jan 2013
Mr. C. J. Howard "Chris" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seac Mate Swim Swimming Bag - Black (Sports)
This is the second 'swim-in' SEAC bag I have owned and I love it.

I just cant find anything to match it and believe me I have bought quite a few swimming/gym bags, this bag ticks all the boxes for me. The size of the bag is perfect and not too big or small. I generally take 3 lots of swim trunks, a large towel, 2 gym kits and 2 pairs of trainers in this SEAC bag and there is room for a bit more, (plus it has two pockets either end that can fit all my toiletries, swimming goggles, water bottles, banana and other extras in).

The look of the bag also does it for me and not being a popular make (e.g. Nike, Adidas, Speedo), is a bonus as people often ask about it.

This bag wont be to everyones taste but hey ho thats life, but I am personally very happy with it. My only grumble is the build quality isnt amazing but this really is minor as my last 'swim-n' SEAC bag lasted about 16 months of heavy usage and my second is still going strong.

I always like to know the correct sizes of bags and so when it is almost full the size of the bag is as follows:

Length: 500mm (50cms) / Width: 380mm (38cms) / Depth or Height: 350mm (35cms).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Swim kit bag, 3 Feb 2014
P. Elson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seac Mate Swim Swimming Bag - Black (Sports)
My son had been looking for a good size bag (bigger than a rucksack but not bulky like some gym bags can be). He has a lot of swim kit and clothing in winter to store and this does the job. One of the zipped compartments at the end has a large inside area to store wet kit so perfect for galas where he is taking changes of trunks and several towels. Overall the bag is sturdy, waterproof, compact and it looks smart.

Seac Mate Swim Swimming Bag - Black