5.0 out of 5 stars You spin me right round baby, right round
Published 20 months ago by Hal Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as it looks!
Good value for money and prompt delivery, only issue was it was a lot harder than expected and I wouldn't recommend it for very young children as my 9 year old got very frustrated with it!
Published on 23 Aug 2012 by MK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars You spin me right round baby, right round, 6 Feb 2013
Hal Marshall "Battling For My Ex-Wife's Heart..." (From a Suitably Safe Distance!) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I was a bit full of myself when I separated the edges out from the rest of the bits of this puzzle and got cracking. I like to work without reference to the lid of the box, purely because my life is terribly unexciting and I like to have at least something in it that's a little unpredictable. I remember thinking that this particular jigsaw looked to be a fairly easy opponent as it was originally deposited into my virtual basket. After all, each Disney character is immediately recognisable and the cups they've decided to plonk themselves down in are wildly different in both colour and design. I couldn't have been more wrong.

It certainly looks easy to complete. Even as I collected together the various similarly coloured pieces in order to tackle each teacup I was still convinced I'd be writing this puzzle off as a piece of cake. But I hadn't allowed for the incredibly fiendish design on the cups. I started with the yellow one, although for a full twenty four hours my attempts at introducing the pieces to one another consisted of pretty much nothing more than simply staring at them rather pathetically. In the end, it was my little four year old relative who made some kind of sense of it. That could have left me feeling rather inferior, except that she did have the lid of the box to help her. Actually, no she didn't. Perhaps I really ought to feel inferior? Anyway, once she had done a few of the difficult bits my own progress was pretty swift, although that may have been because I had a pile of ironing I ought to have been doing instead which obviously made this puzzle a much more attractive prospect.

This was a challenging and ultimately very rewarding jigsaw to complete. The pieces are not flimsy in any way and the image is absolutely delightful. It obviously has great appeal for younger folk too, if you don't mind them making you look a bit hopeless. A great jigsaw.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as it looks!, 23 Aug 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Oct 2011
A. Valentine (Witham, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
There were 5 pieces missing from this puzzle, even though the box was sealed. King International sent me a new puzzle to replace this one. The seller had offered to send me a new puzzle but I chose to go directly to the manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Lovely puzzle and well made. Great fun for all the family. Not as tricky as looks because of all the bright colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WAS A GREAT PRESENT, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I brought this as a present for my friend...SHE LOVED IT. Puzzle make everyone happy! All the pieces were present and nothing was damaged. It arrived on time. I definitely recommend this those whom love puzzle....DISNEY Puzzles at that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy nights in, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Brought this puzzle for myself to occupy my evenings while it us cold wet and windy outside. Loved it so brought another one. Now my daughter is hooked and also completing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Easy fit great graphics have a collection of these and still adding good to pass time on well recommened fast post

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,lovely puzzle to do., 27 Aug 2013
Jackie (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This puzzle was a real pleasure to do, thought it'd be dead easy but it needed a bit more concentration than I expected. The colours are so bright & the picture so clear, its now my absolute favourite. Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2013
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
a great and brillrant puzzle my girls love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too much sky!, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: King Disney Mad Tea Cup Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Loved this puzzle as it is relatively easy and enjoyable and. Ot too much sky. Also good quality puzzle at a good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›