Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 28 December 2007
This book is more than just a tear jerker. It reads almost like a biography. This book is a MUST for any reader of "saga" type fiction. Rosie's characters are as real as it is possible for them to be. The storyline grabs you and holds you with each turn of the page. In my opinion this is Rosie's best novel yet. Please keep them coming.
on 19 June 2008
I have read almost all of Rosie's novels and this one IS the best. It has everything. Love, tears, pain, action, emotion and a whole load more. The opening chapters are pretty harsh and takes no prisoners. You are there feeling for Claire and her sister and despite the fact that you don't want to know whats happening to them Rosie has worked her magic and has you (as usual) turning the page. If you think that Rosie's other novels go deep, Our Little Secret goes deeper showing the reader a good story but one fantastically written. This is a pure credit to Rosie and it's sequil "Crying Shame" is released on 10/07/08
on 19 July 2008
This is the first time i have read a rosie goodwin book and i plan to read many more.A compelling story and a book you just cant put down.Yes theres plenty of sadness makes you want to cry and you really feel for these characters like there real.But its one of the best books ive read in a long time.Rosie is a fantastic author and knows how to capture her audience. I cant wait to read the sequal Crying shame to hear if there is a happy ending or more pain for Claire.I would recommend this book to anyone to read.A fantastic story well done Rosie.
on 27 November 2009
My first read of a Rosie Goodwin Novel, once started I couldn't put it down. Brilliantly written, a belting plot, I'm hooked. Have now purchased all of Rosies books, keep them coming Rosie.
Barry Brown
on 6 July 2008
Rosie Goodwin pulls no punches with her latest novel. Yes, the subject matter is harsh, but she manages to find the heart in the story, and that is what makes this book so very special. Claire, her heroine, is a fighter, battling against all the odds. Flawed and feisty, she is beatifully brought to life.

With this novel, Rosie shows that she has became a force to be reckoned with in the book world. I can't wait for the sequel.
on 10 January 2008
I have almost finished reading this book and had to write my review about it. It is one of the best books I have read, so very very sad.
I am hoping for a happy ending for Claire and Nikki.
Rosie writes in such a way that all her books are page turners and are difficult to put down.
I hope she keeps up her wonderful work.
Julie Holland-Merton
on 10 December 2007
another great book from rosie. what a great read, i could not put the book down, it is a tear jerker, can;t wait for the sequel. a must have book.
on 15 March 2013
Always a winner.I have enjoyed reading all of Rosie Goodwin books that i have on my kindle and will continue to do so.I look forward to the next one.
on 23 March 2008
Rosie's portrayal of Claire hits you hard but draws you in, willing you to find that happy ending. You will want a sequel.
on 7 April 2014
This book was excellent and i am now reading the sequel
. which is just as good. highly reccomend. love rosie's books