on 10 December 2015
I bought this to replace a Turtle Beach Bravo wireless headset which was constantly having problems pairing with its transmitter which became very frustrating. The sound quality on the bravo was excellent but that is no comfort if pairing is erratic. The steelseries spectrum 7xb pairs consistently and reliably without any major problems. It has lost pairing occasionally but it is easy to reset and is soon up and running again. Sound quality is good. Paul
on 3 December 2015
Item arrived within time stated. Well packaged and exactly as described. Are as good as if not better build quality than set of Turtle Beach PX3 headphones that my daughter had and broke within 12 months. Excellent design in that the microphone reels back into the left headphone when not wanted or not in use preventing it from getting broken when stored away. Very pleased with purchase and daughter is even happier.
on 18 September 2013
The sound from the Steelseries headphones is so much better than the pair of Turtle Beach 41 Headphones I previously owned. And with no wires to get all twisted up.
Unfortuantly the mic stopped working on my pair, but I contacted Amazon and they resolved the issue straight away and sent me my replacement. Could not believe how easy it was to contact Amazon online, great customer service from them..
on 21 August 2014
Good solid build for the price, easy workings and setup, sound all good for me.

There is one problem some may have, the distance you may wander from transmitter is not very far at all?
If in the same room all fine, but go to kitchen for cuppa with them playing and signal just stops.

Apart from the wifi distance I am very happy with purchase and would buy again.
on 31 March 2016
These head phones were brought for my daughter for Christmas they are cry good and very comfortable to ware I've only give them 3 stars as the AAA Baterys do not last very long and are better to use with rechargeable ones as will end up expensive normal batteries tend to only last day if your lucky. But has great sound like I say my only drawback would b batteries
on 27 August 2014
does the job just wish it did it without the interference as it is on a loop and keeps checking it is ok also make sure you get good batteries otherwise it will be expensive to keep getting batteries fits well enough with glasses but can leave you feeling like your not in the room and forget about everything outside the headphones as they block out all other sound
on 12 February 2013
These headphones are pretty amazing in regards to sound quality, range, interference reduction and battery life.

However they are not for everyone.

I purchased these when they dropped to £45 (down from their usual £90) and i'm so glad i did as they are definitely not worth their full asking price.

These are not at all comfortable for people who wear glasses, they press far too hard on the sides of the head.

I've contacted Steelseries over a period of WEEKS in regards to finding out where i could purchase the advertised 'cloth' earpads to no avail.

I must say their customer service is pretty bad, replies can take days and each customer service person has a different answer.

In the end, they said (well the majority said), the cloth earpads are not on sale for people in the UK.

A shame as i really wanted to see if the change of material would make a positive difference in comfort.

The potential of these headphones is pretty incredible, if you purchased 4 of them at the knocked down price of £45 each, you could have a wireless cinema experience for 4 people for as little £180.

Useful if you have friends or family who you like to watch movies with late at night.

In the end i gave these to my 11 year old nephew as he doesn't wear glasses and finds them comfortable.
on 30 November 2015
Great little headset. Use it daily for my Xbox 360, the headset runs on triple a batteries and for the performance it goes rather easy on them. Although the only downfall is that, if you use the headset for a long period of time 8 hours+ the headset starts making white noise like sounds.
on 26 January 2015
I was given this headset as a Christmas present to use with my Xbox 360 offline. I used it happily for about a week thoroughly enjoying the new experience of more immersive gaming. However it then stuttered and failed. At first I thought it was the batteries, but new ones made no difference, it wasn't pairing to the transmitter anymore. I tried the company procedures but no it seems to be no longer able to pair. I registered a complaint on the company's web-site but found them unhelpful. Their web-site is highly automated for dealing with complaints which makes you think they must get them in some volumes. I found their web-site tricky to use, at first I couldn't attach a photo of my receipt. Then I managed this but found they had shut my complaint. I left a message telling them if they did nothing I would tackle it through Amazon instead and write this review. My message was ignored. I'm sending my headphones back to Amazon for replacements.
on 21 April 2014
Headphones are good, good build quality, excellent sound, long enough to work with rechargeable batteries. Worse, the quality of working small distance (3-4 meters). Also, I'm a little pressure on the ears.