5.0 out of 5 stars now THIS is a keychain! :D
Undoubtedly the best key-chain I have ever owned! Ives been through allot, so I hope this one lives up to the life I am about to give it! :D

this is the Yorkie chocolate bar of key-chains! Its not too heavy, yet it retains strength per chunk!
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by Aye Right!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as illustrated - trash
Keyring and chain were 65cm long not 45cm.
Chain was incredibly unreliable. The links were bent shut with the joint forced to be where they interlinked with next link so you could not easly check if they were about to open. Belt clip inferior to one illustrated. Supplied by K Direct the lead supplier for this item.
Published on 3 Nov. 2012 by Bill

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as illustrated - trash, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Chunky Extra Strong Long Chain Keyring With Belt Clip Metal (Toy)
Keyring and chain were 65cm long not 45cm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost my keys, avoid!, 20 Oct. 2012
had my keys attached to this so I wouldn't lose it. when I got off the train in London I noticed the keyring part still attatched to my trousers, and the rest of the chain along with my keys had fallen off and lost. Avoid this flimsy little chain and get a bigger thicker one.

5.0 out of 5 stars now THIS is a keychain! :D, 8 Oct. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Buy proper ones, 10 May 2013
I was looking for exactly this to secure wallet and keys etc whilst on Holiday. Was just what I wanted. Update they have all fell apart and rusted/pitted! AVOID

3.0 out of 5 stars extra long chain keyring., 16 Oct. 2011
J. Taylor - See all my reviews
The belt attchment clip on the is different to the one displayed on the picture. An otherwise very good product!

1.0 out of 5 stars In 2 minds about it... see update, 15 Dec. 2014
Just received mine and the delivery was quick enough considering the time of year. The chain was just packed loosely in a small black bag.
Given the description of "chunky", I expected there to be more to it and was disappointed when I opened the bag. The chain looks thin and a little flimsy. I wear a silver chain that is thicker than this key chain. I haven't as yet used it as it is for work purposes so it could well be strong. As with a previous review, the belt clip is not the same as pictured. I'm still in 2 minds about it...
UPDATE.. a load of rubbish. Broke within the first day. I went to Pets at Home and got a light weight dog chain instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Durable, 30 Jun. 2014
It goes really well with anything just hooked around your jeans, it's also much stronger than I expected and can get a little heavy but generally a really good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 19 Feb. 2015
Wasn't expecting much only needed a standard chain to attach to my knife to my belt trouser and this will do but it wasn't exactly matching the description its not as chunky as it looks in person and the belt chip feels as it could snap quite easily (feels very cheap) so I suggest replacing it with a better one lucky for me I already had a much stronger one on standby. I wouldn't feel confidence putting too much weight on it if you choose to keep the original belt chip, so beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 6 Dec. 2011
This product is really useful, sturdy and very strong. The item was well packaged and sent very quickly I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Product, 2 Jan. 2012
This is a very strong and well made key chain, and very good value for money. I would fully recommend it.

Chunky Extra Strong Long Chain Keyring With Belt Clip Metal