Colour Name: Navy|Change

on 26 July 2015
This is definitely more of a holdall team bag than a medium gym bag. I originally intended to throw all my gym stuff in there (cloth change, water bottle, swim goggles, swim paddles, and a towel, etc); it's still empty. Now it's our 5 aside football team kit bag and does a very good job at it. It appears very rugged and so far I haven't had any issues with it. I'll give it 5 stars because the product description clearly indicated the size.
on 9 March 2016
Not as good quality as I'd have expected. Wanted a sturdy large holdall for mountain biking to carry a set of cycling clothes, complete warm/dry change of clothes and spare trainers. The size is absolutely fine but the material isn't as thick/sturdy as you might think from the images. Equally, the plastic clips for the shoulder strap won't last for long.

If you're after a big bag for very occasional use, this may well be fine. If you want something for regular sports, I suspect this isn't something that's going to last that long.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 February 2016
Great value for money compared to other named brands. Can pay at least a tenner more for a Nike or Adidas etc. Plenty of separate zipped compartments. Very generous main compartment. Hard wearing material. For my son in secondary school. Who'll have no problem keeping his rugby kit in it as well as his school work. Happy days.
on 25 August 2014
2nd one I've bought
they are good as I use it every day to carry all my bits around
quite robust as it lives on the floor of my van or in my office
ill buy this product again as it is cheaper and identical to the ones I purchased before from shops
on 3 October 2013
I didn;t know how huge is it. It's really too big for gym unless you take a lot of stuff. After i put in my shoes, shorts and t-shirt, 2L water bottle and my towel it's still kinda empty.
on 1 October 2014
Big enough to meet my needs. Its a big bag, check the dimensions before buying, so that you don't complain later. Gave it a 4 because when you fill it the handles look like they are going to rip apart. For such a big bag it should be more durable, what's the point otherwise...
on 30 May 2012
The first one was faulty as the stitching hadn't connected a small portion of the top to the zip. The replacement was fine and good value for money. The Amazon site didn't give it's size so although one review said perfect for the gym it is more of a weekend bag.
on 12 February 2014
I bought this for my great nephew who is at Grammar School and needed a new sports bag. He was thrilled with it and said it was such a smart buy. Obviously it is an acceptable bag for these style concious youngsters! It was delivered straight to him and arrived in good time.
on 9 July 2013
large roomy light weight bag with separate compartments for wet items or just to help organize what you put in it. Good value and so far "father" is pleased with his new father's day present. Exactly as described.
on 20 July 2014
Bag a good size but it didn't come with the shoulder strap that was listed of things that it comes with, which I wasn't happy about as I had to go buy an adjustable strap. Not that happy with that but everything was okay.