5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
they are gorgeous and fit nicely in her feet, my daughter says they are comfy and very stylish shes very happy with them
Published 23 months ago by maria fernandes

What good is a shoe if it doesn't stay on your feet. Especially with kids who do a lot of running around. The velcro strap has wasted away and no longer sticks, this after a month and a half. I wish I had payed a bit more and got her the hush puppies which i bought for her. lasted her for a whole year (no Joke!)
Published 5 months ago by N P T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars The shoes are almost scratchproof-however the velcro strap is of poor quality, 19 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 4 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible, smart, comfy school shoes, 8 Sep 2014
These shoes are brilliant. They are sturdy, comfy, tough, and basically indestructible. They do not get scuffed, or scratched, even after a month of 5 day a week wear. Amazingly, they costs less than flimsy shoes from Clarks or Start Rite, most of which have been reviewed as getting scuffed quite easily. I am buying a second pair of Toughees today. When my younger child starts school, I know exactly what shoes I will be getting for him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 May 2014
Chantel Venter "mum" (surrey, uk) - See all my reviews
Brilliant, durable, comfortable, no scuff marks yet. Slightly heavier than other school shoes but that shows the quality of the make !

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombproof!, 1 April 2014
I am exceptionally pleased with these shoes. You get what it says on the tin - TOUGHEES! They fit comfortably for my daughter and after two weeks of intensive school wear they look as though they have just been taken out of the box. I will be buying these again once she grows out of this pair. Excellent quality and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Mar 2014
my daughter goes through shoes like water, this shoes has lasted and still looks very good.
well done toughes, thank u

4.0 out of 5 stars proper school shoes, 26 Feb 2014
proper little girl school shoes. They seem to be built a lot more studier than some other well known childrens school shoes brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe good value., 15 Jan 2014
After many clarkes shoes lasting just a month at the most I had brought these for my daughter who loves to play football at school. On opening the box and comparing to her other school shoes straight away you could see how much tougher they looked.. It's only day three but she has played football everyday this week and so far not a single mark on them... I'm hoping that at last I have found. School shoe that will hold upto everyday wear and tear.. Fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for School shoe, 20 Dec 2013
Mama-G3 (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
It's very perfect and strong shoe for school girl. Very durable and kid looks smart and comfortable. Recommended to any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 23 Nov 2013
These shoes are great for school for my little girl. I'm always buying her shoes because she ruins them, but these still look new after weeks of use. I would definitely buy them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›