on 25 June 2011
Bought this Racket to get back into playing the sport from a 20 year break. Racket performs fantastic, great power fast handling and perfect for even close net play. which I was surprised with as the racket is head heavy and designed for aggressive play. would recommend for intermediate players.
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2012
After 20 years without playing I started 2 months ago using my wifes racket we bought from Decathloon for £25ish pounds. This racket is clearly more however I noticed the additional power straight away. In my first game using it I was now able to hit the shuttle from the back of the court beyond the opposition service line.....previously due to my lack of ability I was hitting it deep court only from the same position.

So now I cannot blame the racket and I just have to work on my appalling technique, fitness, reading the game,...shot selection........etc etc

Great cover aswell with a full length zip allows easy access to the racket.
on 12 August 2011
The yonex voltric 5 performs well and is great value for money. It has a good amount of power; the racket is head heavy and has a fairly high string tension. After only playing with it twice, I already feel that my smashes are faster and have more power. I also find that it takes less effort to do a high serve into your opponent's rear court. My old racket was head light and had poor string tension, so overall the Voltric 5 is a big improvement. Would recommend to anyone who wants a quality racket without having to spend a lot of money.
on 13 April 2013
Super racquet, great power delivery, and accuracy, very light and comfortable in the hand. It was so good that I purchased a second racquet as a spare, for my bag.
on 5 January 2014
Got two of these now and they are nice and light and give that extra power while still letting you play some nice soft shots
on 18 December 2012
This is a good bat and i love to play with it. It is quite flexible to use it but i might need to change the strings soon
on 1 April 2013
Excellent racquet for anyone playing at a good club standard.
Nicely balanced, good tension on strings, so can be used straight away.
Recommend product and seller - checked pricing around the Internet and in-store.
on 22 May 2014
an older model but I find it brilliant and well worth the money as an upgrade to my cheapy starter model - as its older its a lot cheaper than the current top models - and I bet there's not much difference!
on 26 April 2014
I was looking for a mid weight racquet that is balanced and will provide the power and control. This does the job.
on 28 December 2015
I love this racket, it gives extra power to the smash.

See one answered question