on 6 May 2013
Easy and convenient, but without Abode products eg Shockwave, there are so many things it can't do. For example you can look at websites but can't interact with some..Also I can read my books on Kindle but can't download them so need to have wifi or 3G.
on 29 July 2012
Was a little worried about buying such an expensive item via Amazon as did not know if it would be the real thing. However, I need not have worried. The ipad came securely sealed, and packaged well. The only downside is that it does not make it clear that it is locked into Vodafone which was initially very disappointing as we are very good customers of 02 (hence only 4 stars instead of 5) However, Vodafone have some good deals and were very helpful and we are very pleased with the purchase. Polite and honest communications from the seller too.
on 8 May 2014
I loved the tablet, genuine product, perfect delivery time and excellent packaging. Reflects full product description and has got Wi-fi slot for a sim card, which was the main reason why I got it.
on 4 August 2015
I was really surprised and happy to receive the iPad in such good condition, guess I was expecting scratches etc, but that wasn't the case. Very pleased and would recommend the source to anyone.
on 6 April 2012
Completely satisfied with the item. It arrived as per promise and well packed. Would buy again. Rang company as I have a couple of question and service was superb.
on 19 January 2015
I bought this for my husband I have a more expensive one but paid a lot more money for it, this tends to be slower than mine, which was about 200 pounds more
on 7 February 2012
All 5 star

The product is looks gorgeous and works very well.Almost like new.No using traces on both sides. The seller protected it very well.

The delivery is unbelievable fast.I received my ipad2 next day in the morning.

The seller is a very nice,trustworthy and funny guy.

Prefect decision.You will not regret.
on 2 December 2012
Service was brilliant and the recipient was over the moon with this present, definitely worth buying, good product, good after purchase care.
on 26 May 2012
Very Very impressed with this, so much easier than a laptop - everything is available instantly and the processor speed is incredible
on 2 September 2014
Brilliant and amazing at first sight. Till now it has work very well. I recommend this seller to any interested customer.