Size: 6/8 UK|Colour: Pink Lady|Change

on 19 April 2014
I have been buying/wearing Puma socks for several years now and these are great. Love this style of sock and these fit perfectly (I'm a size 8/9 shoe) compared to other brands I have tried (including Nike and Slazenger). I wear them every day (not the same pair, obviously) and I suppose a single pair would last me around around a year before the bottoms start to wear down. They are such a reasonable price online too, highly recommend these trainer socks.
on 18 July 2014
Love these trainers socks. Come in various shades and colours. Great value for money.
on 29 October 2013
These socks are quite thin but do feel great and are very comfy. I would recommend this product to others
on 24 February 2015
I'm a size 11 and these socks are one of the few that are actually a comfortable fit even after a few washes. Unfortunately they don't last too long. End up with holes fairly quickly.
on 19 October 2013
Good fit, good quality, good colour choice too, these socks washed really well too, material not too thick, would recommend
on 1 October 2014
I take a UK 7 shoe and these are far too big on me. So big they are uncomfortable to wear with my trainers - bunch up.
on 10 April 2015
Good trainer socks but don't always stay up....better than a lot for the prince but have recently brought other puma ones with an extra bit at the back which are excellent.
on 24 November 2015
Socks are a little thin and I was hoping they might be a little padded. They are just a fine cotton so are ok but no cushioning if you want to use them for running etc.
on 2 July 2014
Promt delivery. As exactly as it is stated. Thank you
on 10 November 2015
These are described as "Sportive sneaker socks" and I can't find anything supportive about these.
Just received the parcel yesterday and haven't worn them. They might be comfy I am not sure , but they arerather thin and bigger in size for a UK size 7. I was looking to use these for running , but for a large socks like these they would be far from provide proper support. I am keeping these as I cant be bothered to return and being cotton possibly they will shrink a little in the wash.

See one answered question