on 29 March 2012
FYI individual sizes of cutters are:
10cm / 8.5cm / 7cm / 6cm / 4cm
A nice product, would recommend.
on 23 December 2011
Very sturdy cutters in a good strong container, they stack neatly. I initially bought them because they came with a container, I am fed up of items on a 'bubble card' with nowhere to keep them upon opening. My cupboard is full of icing nozzles, biscuit cutters etc. that do not have a home. These cutters are much better than depicted and I am over the moon with them (sad I know - I am easily pleased) so have no hesitation in buying them as you will not be disappointed.
on 14 November 2012
This is a great set if you just want to use it for cookies, pastry or playdough, & I'd give it 5 stars for this - colourful & functional. The advantage of plastic is that they hold their shape better than metal, & are great for the kids to use.
I knocked a star off because although they are described as cookie cutters, not icing cutters, I was hoping the smaller sizes would work for icing cut-outs too, however the edge of the plastic just doesn't give a clean enough cut on icing. I'll probably still buy a small metal set too, to get a cleaner cut for my icing.
on 14 November 2012
on 9 November 2011
These are a very sweet set of cutter. They are a perfect size, sturdy and easy to use and clean. They slot together for easy storage and come in a sturdy box. They arrived very promptly. Would definitely recommend.
on 29 August 2014
Good cookie cutter set, does the job and they are strong and sturdy enough for what they are meant to do. I really liked the low price, the fact that you can just pop them in the dishwasher and the very handy sizes (it had absolutely every size I was looking for).

What more can you want from a cookie cutter?
on 3 December 2015
I use these cutters for making and teaching pottery. I use a mould to lay the clay shapes in and merge them together to make bowls and dishes. They were well packaged (coming in their own plastic tub) and promptly delivered. Would definitely purchase again.
on 18 April 2016
Positive comments : arrived quickly in a storage tub and nice bright colours. Negatives are : hard to use as have to push down hard on it, can't cut through fondant, play doh or cookie dough.
As a cake decorator I need products that are easy to use, and have a high food standard and work. This product doesn't fulfil the requirements.
on 19 May 2013
I found it very hard to find heart shape cutters - these worked a treat. I used several of them to make heart shaped shortbread for my daughter's wedding. The purple one turned out to be the best size for having with the tea/coffee after the meal.
on 21 April 2012
I use these a lot,very effective cutters with a handy storage tub,definitely got my money's worth.have put them in the dishwasher too.