5.0 out of 5 stars Meeting God
Wow! This book actually made a huge impact in my life. It radiates a hunger for God and a passion to pursue his presence, no matter what the cost. Bill Johnson helped me see that seeking the face of God is actually the most important thing any man can do.

My bones still ache when I think about this book.
Published on 13 Feb 2009 by Chris P

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Personally, found this hard going, doesn't mean it's not worth perusing.
Published 19 days ago by Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshing and inspiring., 4 May 2012
Christine M. Beniston "chris" (middle east) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
Reading my first Bill Johnson's book was like suddenly having an icy cold bucket of water thrown over me on a hot sunny day..unexpected, shocking! In that moment when the water hits you there is a surreal instant that stretches out during which we open our eyes and see the smiling face of a friend looking back at you. We choose in that moment to either become offended and angry, walk away OR (as the shock passes away) start to laugh out loud enjoying the coolness of the water,the refreshing and savoring the realisation that i just came alive...in that moment of the unexpected, i came alive....and felt pure joy!!!!
Pastor Johnson"s writing can be both shocking and challenging to our religious thinking, our religious sensibilities. As a 5th generation pastor his teachings are biblically sound and his challenge has the purest intent, to lead us into greater relationship with our father God. He is not keeping his revelation and wisdom as a trophy but takes it and gives freely to those who are hungry and thirsty for God, for love and fellowship. One of my favourite lines from his books are " I cannot afford to have a thought in my head that is not from God" ..that line completely shocked me. It overwhelmed me. Can that be possible...3 years later a much larger percentage of my negative thoughts have stopped, having been inspired by Bill Johnsons commitment to have the mind of Christ.
I would encourage anyone seeking truth to read Bill Johnson, he is a gift.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above,coming down from the Father of the heavenly light, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 (niv)

4.0 out of 5 stars Face to Face with God Indeed, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
A great and inspiring read, clear, concise and Bill Johnson delivers some helpful and much needed guidance on walking in/creating an atmosphere that brings one closer to God. It was just the fuel I needed for the embers in heart for the Lord.
A renewal of the mindset and how to see God for who He is.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to be taken to a new level with God!, 24 Oct 2011
Ms. S. Ellis "Ellis" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
I loved this book. Bill Johnson is an amazing pastor from Bethel Church USA. This book talks openly about his experiences with God, and wow do you want to grab the experiences with both hands for yourself!! If your hungry for more of God i would say this is a must to read. It takes you through all the emotions. I loved it and had trouble putting it down, infact I look forward to re-reading again some day. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Face to Face with God, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Face To Face With God: The Ultimate Quest to Experience His Presence (Kindle Edition)
I have been seeking a deeper walk with God and asked Him to show me His Face. This book has been written from the heart and gave me a deeper understanding of the character of God. I want more and I hunger for more of His Presence. Thank you for writing this book and may the Lord give you more of Him as you hunger for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Closer to God, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
I have had this book some time now, and my husband is reading it for the 3rd time, so it must be good! get closer to God with the help of Bill Johnson. Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Face to Face with God, 31 Mar 2014
Mrs. R. G. Corner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
Would recommend this product only for more mature Christians. Needs to be read slowly and meditatively.
Had a couple of words I didn't know but over all a very good book for those seeking to go deeper in
their relationship with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, yet essential reading, 18 Dec 2013
A. M. Trotman "Mrs A Bookreader" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
Every christian who is serious about achieving intimacy with God must read this book. It's practical, challenging yet show that intimacy is not only essential but achievable. To seek anything less is not acceptable. Only thing I would say is that once you have read even one other book by him is you realise he seems to use a lot of material across his publications. Having said that there's enough in each book to make purchasing it worthwhile

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing read!, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
This book has been profoundly inspiring from cover to cover! The insights into God's favour and His glory and how He intends for it to impact us and our relationship with Him, and in turn lighting up the dark world around us as His glory shines out of us like Jesus have inspired me and created a hunger for more and more of Him. I'm seeking His face like never before! Since beginning to read it I've not only seen more of Him but also my children have too! You cannot read this and remain unchanged if your heart is for more of God's glory in and through your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
This book is for everyone who is seeking the secrete things of God.

It is practical and easy to read. It will help you in your journey to understand the deep things of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern classic, 11 Oct 2013
This was the first of Bills books that I read 2 years ago. It reignited a hunger for God in me that had been doused with disappointment and wrong teaching. It gave me permission to dream again and believe that encounters with Jesus aren't just for the elite few but for whosoever will seek His Face and pursue the supreme quest of knowing Him. Thanks Bill.