5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mac!
Published on 2 Aug. 2012 by P. Coleman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mac but looks and feel plastic
It says is breathable, it may well be but if feels like plastic so you do get very warm and sweaty; it crinkles a lot and the 'glamorous silk look' that shows in the picture is not true. HOWEVER, it is long enough, is very practical to put in a tiny bag that comes with it, has the hidden hoddie and the straps on wrists to avoid wind coming in, so overall is OK.
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by Monica

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mac!, 2 Aug. 2012
P. Coleman (London) - See all my reviews
Got this recently for my holiday to Cornwall last week. Although the weather was better than I expected this still came in handy. It is totally waterproof, similar in warmth to a denim jacket and seems breathable. It's ideal when you want to keep dry but not boil and could possibly be used for skiing if it was as warm as when I last went. Comes out of the very cute little sack a bit creased but can be washed and ironed (cool) if necessary. The sack can also be used as a matching handbag which I used on the beach. Is long enough to come down to the tops of wellies although I am short. A must for any UK holiday! Also it arrived in about 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac in a Sac, 11 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Mac in a Sac Ladies Full Length Travel Coat (Apparel)
Dont know how I've survived without this great mac. Wear on its own on a warm day or over a coat/jacket on cold wet days. Hood really handy to slip on and off from car to shops etc or when you are carrying bags and cant use a brolly. Would highly recommend to anyone. I have since purchased one for my mother and my daughter wants one, so suits eveeryone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mac but looks and feel plastic, 21 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Raincoat, 25 Nov. 2011
Delighted with my mac in a sac.It is nice and roomy for wear over jacket or coat. It arrived very promptly and was well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars mac in a sac, 25 Aug. 2011
good to have a really waterproof coat for the winter to put over my woolly coat and protect it thanks x

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied mac in sac, 23 April 2012
this mac replaced a well loved well worn approx12/14 years previous mac which i have had a devil's job to find a replacement in the shops i was more than pleased to have been able to get it off the net after a 2years search .their windproof/waterproof/ very light and convenient to keep with you were every you go.so pleased to have been able to replace the old one.the purchase was very quick and officiant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Feb. 2013
I am so happy with this mac. The size is perfect for me (1,5 m, I know, I am very short) and this is not easy. It protects very well both for wind and rain. I feel very comfortable with it, I do not sweat at all and it perfectly fits in its bag. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars mac in a sac, 4 July 2012
I am very pleased with this item. It comes in a neat bag. I spent ages trying to find a full length waterproof coat which could be worn over smart wear and this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars A British necessity, 14 Oct. 2013
This is my second Mac in a Sac. I gave the last one away when a friend really needed rain protection. I really recommend keeping this handy in our climate. It is far better than an anorak or kagool because it covers you to just below your knees. It looks reasonably smart too. I bought a size or two bigger than my size this time so it will go over other outer garments and can be lent to anyone in need. I'm not very good at refolding it neatly into its sack so mine looks a bit crumpled but then I was always a bit untidy! Do get one; it is far more useful than a rain jacket or anorak.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ever, 4 Aug. 2013
I would rate this Mac in a sac with 20 stars not 5 , as it is absolutely fantastic . I'm an elderly disabled lady and need elbow crutches and a mobility scooter to get about , and the usual pac a mac wasn't enough to keep me dry . This Mac is waterproof , breathable and a great length , as it covers my legs when sitting on my scooter . It has a great hood and a belt which are both detachable . The seller was very good to deal with and the package came well before the expected time time and was well packaged . I found the sizing exactly the size that I would normally take .