4.0 out of 5 stars Great but dim
Everyone likes these...they do flicker like candles and they are great fun...but they put out hardly any light at all. I tried using a half dozen of them and the room has a dim glow, too little to do anything but enough to back up table candles. They are a bit pointless if you use a stronger electric light.
Published 1 month ago by Oli Twist

2.0 out of 5 stars not as described
I purchased these to replace the bulbs as needed however on replacing these are not as described they were red, thus do not match the others an due to the time of purchase to using cannot return. These glow a deep red so my room resembles a brothel. Trip to electrical shop needed.
Published 21 months ago by KarenHC

2.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: 2 X FLICKER FLAME EFFECT CANDLE BULBS IN BAYONET B22 FITTING 240 VOLT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but dim, 28 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Flickering Great, 31 May 2014
Saw similar ones in a hotel and thought they looked classy, very pleased with them.Try to find them in town and you will wear your shoes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 9 May 2014
Exactly what I required. Great to have my lights back up and working!! Would definitely recommend this item to others

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulbs, 18 Mar 2014
They do exactly as advertised. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is that the lamp I use it with has a a thick shade so the light looks rather dim which is a real pity.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always liked these, 8 Jan 2014
An attempt to provide mood lighting in a standard lamp. This doesn't work as the light from these bulbs is only a glimmer. However they are great and will come in useful some day I'm sure. Just need to find somewhere where they can be themselves!

5.0 out of 5 stars I found some, 16 Dec 2013
I had searched the high street for these bulbs but couldn't find s shop that stocked them anymore. I am still smiling to have found some. A very big thank you. Full marks to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flicker Flame Effect Candle Bulbs., 9 Dec 2013
Fantastic service, only ordered it on 23rd Sept, and they arrived on the 25th Sept 2013.
The bulbs arrived in perfect condition, but they are not bright enough for what I required them for, as I wanted to use in my electric style oil lamp, which has a opaque round glass bowl on the outside of the glass chimney, and as the flame is more red that yellow, the light does not show through enough for what I wanted them to do. Nothing against the bulbs just not right for my requirements.
But I would think that they would be ideal in perhaps wall lamps, as decoration.
Cannot fault your service, that is why a give it 5 Stars, and I would not hesitate to use your company again for any other lights I may need.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I had expected, 11 Nov 2013
The bulbs came in very good time, and were just as I had expected (this is what I am using at present). However, one did not work, so I phoned the supplier, who replied very quickly and sent me a replacement, which works fine. In all, first class product and first-class service.