on 9 March 2013
Yes,I can get on with these whereas the Clip less Peddles and shoes with Cleats I've tried before made me just a tad nervous and as I haven't got a racing bike anymore (Specialized Sirrus base model) didn't see the need to lock myself on to the Peddles quite so dramatically.

The Peddles were easy to fit and I liked the option to be able to insert an Allen Key on the other end of the Peddle Bolt as a back-up for not being able to acquire the correct spanner although I didn't use this option,I would guess at a 6mm Allen key but don't quote me on that.

They look and feel fairly robust and I think will last for some time and coupled up with my Bar-Ends on my Flat Handle-Bars make getting up hills a lot easier so for me anyway definitely worth the money.
on 4 July 2013
I wish I had just grown a pair and bought some spd's and shoes.

These pedals are fine and have improved my riding position and overall speed but they are a faff to get your foot in and a pain to adjust.

If you want to speed up, get some spd's. If you just want to improve your stance on your bike then these are fine.
on 10 July 2013
Not a fan of silly shoes and cleats. You can use these with regular shoes or trainers as there is lots of adjustment.
Pedals are reasonably light, good enough for a hybrid. Easy to release with the catch on the side. I have mine reasonably loose so i can get my foot out quickly. See lots of cleated riders falling over when they have to stop suddenly, but not me.
on 2 September 2013
The pedals work but are cheap. I needed another pair to test a possible drive bearing issue and did not want to buy another expensive set of pedals, the toe clips are made of very soft plastic but the pedal and strap is good quality.
on 27 July 2012
I cycle all year round and do about 100 miles a week. These pedals with toe clips are very good,easy to fit and good for the money.
on 16 October 2014
I don't normally write reviews , but maybe i should start, because I do read them and value consumers opinions, in fact, I may base my chose of product on good reviews.

So........DONT buy these, I have had two pairs of them and both times the bearings have gone within a week.

Take your money else where......trust me.
on 7 June 2013
Like I said these are budget pedals with toeclips that do the job. One of mine had got a bit squashed in the packaging but it sorted itself out after a while.
Not entirely comfortable, for me I think they are a bit small (I've got size 13 feet)
Materials are study, but I think they might not last the longest.
on 5 March 2014
I got these having read the reviews as I had basic pedals on my new road bike and wanted something more efficient, without having to buy fancy cleats. I find them easy to use, comfortable and they help to save your quad muscles tiring!
on 2 March 2015
I found these easy to fit and adjust (plenty of good guides on YouTube). They seem well made for the price and should last awhile. Today was my first outing with them and having never used clips (or "clip-less") before they took a little getting used to. I found the easiest way to get going was to do so on a slight slope by engaging one foot to get away and then using a free-wheel to engage the other without getting in a tangle. I'm sure once I am used to the arrangement, engaging will become second nature. No question in my mind that these are far more efficient than flat pedals and that it is possible to get extra power on the 'up-stroke' by developing your technique.

All in all very pleased with my purchase.
on 26 April 2013
Just what I was after. I tried spd type pedals but nearly fell over several times, tricky to get into and didn't really add anything over these. I am a London commuter.