on 9 July 2013
I ordered the pen as i had my heart set on a Parker fountain pen but something a bit different. It arrived (shockingly high postage but thats another issue) and is as nice as it looks but there was no cartridge with it, which is something i have never experienced when buying a pen!
on 23 September 2011
I have one of these and I love it. The Parker Vector is my budget fountain pen of choice. I've bought loads of them because I like the different designs they come in and every one has written well with good ink flow so you can write very fast with them. Perfect for taking notes and writing exams. My son loves these for school - not the teddy bear design though! He is left handed but prefers them over the left handed pens I have bought him.
The Tweety Pie design is even cuter if you can find it.
on 16 October 2012
An attractive and eye-catching fountain pen with a white plastic barrel decorated with a Teddy Bear pattern. My daughter has started writing with fountain pens at school and is delighted with this pen. Indeed, the Parker Vector is a trusted and high-quality product and I would highly recommend this pen in all its different colours / guises as an introduction to writing with ink. In fact I recall that my first proper school fountain pen was also a Parker Vector and I actually use a black-barrelled one at work even now. Please note that the long, tapered, Parker ink cartridges are intended for the Vector.
on 20 July 2013
This product was delivered within the time specified.
It would have been beneficial if the product was displayed with the type of ink cartridges it uses.
on 31 May 2014
The pen design is very nice, its a pen so nothing much to report. The delivery was quite quick. The reason why I only gave 4 stars it would be helpful if there was at least one cartridge to get started.
on 1 October 2014
A normal Parker fountain pen, however it comes with a different box compares to the product image. The box is quite cheap and doesn't have any Parker name on it. I'm not sure if the pen is authentic itself, but the box is a totally fake one.

Additionally, there's no cartridge comes together with the pen.
on 28 May 2014
This pen is amazing I got it in December and I still have in now in May an it is in perfect condition.
on 16 April 2014
This was bought for my daughter as her first ink pen. It's just right, small nib and light. It's helped her cursive handwriting along nicely and made her feel unique and grown-up. The design is nice too, none of your revolting branded poop.
on 30 June 2014
very nice fountain pen. Well packaged and nice design.
on 25 March 2013
The pen has arrived in a well packed envelope well before its due date. It has a good tip which produces nice writing, I enjoyed it.