5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Published 23 months ago by Rebecca

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt work.
i bought this cream hoping it would help with the odd pible i get but it didnt work for me it did help the redness but the spot itself took 2 weeks to clear up.
Published 18 months ago by ian30b

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Laidbare Spot the Difference Treatment Cream 30 ml (Personal Care)
This product is a life saver, I am in love with it! After trying numerous pricey products to help my acne, this finally helped. It doesn't perform miracles, as the other reviews say, but it does something pretty damn close. If I ever feel a spot coming on before I sleep, I just whack some of this one and in the morning it will be GONE. It's slowly helps spots go away if they are deep rooted ones but for average pimples, it usually only takes one or two days, sometimes only a few hours. I personally can't wear is during the day as I find it rubs of when my foundation is applied but I put it on as soon as I get home each day. Due to all of the natural ingredients, I don't feel like I'm damaging my skin either. And it doesn't dry skin up to reveal a dry mess which is always a bonus. Definitely worth a try at such a cheap price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soothing rosacea, 24 Sep 2013
This cream is helping calm and heal a rosacea flare up. I have been using it every day for a month now and I'm very pleased with the results. It's not drying or harsh to the skin but it seems to absorb natural oil, so I would avoid using it around the eye area. I often like to apply a moisturiser over the top of this treatment cream as I have dry combination skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars After being fortunate with my skin it seems my time has come, 8 Nov 2014
After being fortunate with my skin it seems my time has come, I have been struggling with spots and break outs for many months now. I have tried so many different things, none of which have had much of a good effect and some having bad effects. This is the first thing I have used that has actually helped me. I noticed a difference almost immediately, and now, after a few weeks of using it each day - I am not 100% spot/blemish free - but my skin is clearer than it's been in a long time.
I am very glad to have discovered this laidbare treatment cream and will continue to use it.
It is expensive for the size, however you only need to use a very small amount.
It's all natural, which is wonderful, and it does not dry my skin at all, and I have dry prone skin.

All in all, I am very happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone who is having trouble - it's definitely worth a try!

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt work., 21 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars God for troubled teen-age skin, 26 Jan 2013
My daugher's been really satisfied with this product, as she has ordinary teen-age skin problems. Ofcourse it doesn't perform miracles, but it does seem to calm skin

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Nov 2014
Brilliant, I've been looking for something like this for years. My rosase skin is the best it's ever been. Only wish they made a bigger size.

3.0 out of 5 stars troubled skin cream, 10 Aug 2014
not sure if it is as good as the box says as my skin is fine at the moment

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps me, 23 Oct 2012
This cream definitely helps me to reduce the amount of breakouts. I usually had 2 or 3 breakouts all the time when right now I have only one if I am overstressed or overtired. I use it every day in the morning and evening after washing my face and I use it as a base under my daily moisturiser. However, if you have tendency to breakouts, it is important to use a daily cream which doesn't block your pores. Once I used "Laidbare Spot the Difference Treatmen" under a daily cream which blocked my pores and then even "Laidbare Spot the difference" didn't help, but then on the end it is only a treatment cream not a miracle. Overall, it is better than others anti-spot creams I ever used. I am 30 and I use it together with Nivea Q10 pore refilling day cream and it works well.