5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky
I'm on my second carafe as the first met an unfortunate incident involving washing up liquid and a slippy pair of hands!

I love this so much my partner bought me another as I was gutted when she broke :-(

Published 20 months ago by Minimoo

3.0 out of 5 stars russian doll bedside carafe & glass
disappointed with product seems very fragile not worth the money I would not recomend this product to anyone else sorry
Published 18 months ago by Martin Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fred Russian Doll (Matryoshkas) Bedside Carafe & Glass (Kitchen & Home)

This is my drinking 'glass' of choice and I use daily and nightly. It could just be me however I think that she keeps your drink just a little bit cooler than the average glass.

Yes she's a bit fragile however if you're careful (ahem!) then she will last for a long time. Eventually the etching in the belly and face will wear a little but not enough to take away from the cuteness of the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. C. Nice "bookaholic" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a bedside carafe to enable the water to be kept covered during the night in case any little furry paws fancied a drink, it serves its purpose in an attractive and ideal way.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful - love this light carafe, 26 Jun 2014
I need to take medication morning & night and drink the water straight from the carafe (which is great) as is easy to hold & very light plus a good shape so not difficult to grip with arthritic hands. If I use the cup & put back on to carafe water drips down on to cabinet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for nothing, 3 April 2013
Looks nice, bit the glass is far too thin and dangerous to users a water jug. Not fit for purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars russian doll bedside carafe & glass, 7 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 7 Feb 2013
The doll decanter came and the 2nd time it was used it cracked the glass is very thin and only suitable for a ornament not for use, very disappointed disposed of within a week waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Love it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
very unusual lovely gift

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 15 Jun 2014
Ms. C. Alexis "cec" (uk) - See all my reviews
What a lovely item. Very usual lovelier than I expected. The only thing I did not expect was how thin the glass was. It's very delicate I am constantly scared when I am washing it.
Good service fast delivery. Will recommend. Will be buying one for my sister

4.0 out of 5 stars Too fregile!, 11 Jun 2014
This product is beautiful! But the glass is too thin, and I managed to brake it while washing it. Be very careful.