5.0 out of 5 stars Believe it or not!
Published on 5 Oct. 2012 by MWillem

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good
Great design but not convinced they actually work
Published 1 month ago by Stickman59

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe it or not!, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Lunavit® Minus Ion/Magnetic Bracelet "Pure Black Limited" incl. Gift Box / Energized in Germany with SM 17 / negative ionized / with 99.99% pure Germanium / NOT "Made in China" (Misc.)
I am very pleased with my two bracelets. I kept one for myself and the other was a gift. I have had balance bands for a while. Some say they don't work, it's all a matter of belief ( as in life ) but I think they do. I was introduced to the bands ( not this brand ) by a famous sports person who I was working with at the time and was amazed at the effect. What I like about this brand is its stylish look and comfort wear. I wear it all day ........ If you think I'm deluded ( I'm well balanced though ) it's a matter of opinion, but its a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 3 Feb. 2013
Noticed the difference straight away, sleeping is a lot better and gym work is great finding stretching is a lot easier

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 10 Jan. 2014
It is hard to say if these bracelets actually do what they say they do but this one is comfortable to wear and smart to look at. I am sure it is doing some good so I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit is perfect and the band looks very stylish, 8 Jan. 2015
Delivered on time, fit is perfect and the band looks very stylish.
Does it make a difference - only time will tell??ll!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 2 Mar. 2015