4.0 out of 5 stars I think it was a good buy, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Neewer Ggs Iii Lcd Screen Protector Glass For Nikon D300S D300 (Electronics)
I like this product. I protects the 3 glass areas of my D300 for a little more money than the official Nikon 1 piece offering. They are black in colour so they blend in well with the camera and look better than the Nikon cover. I also was happy with the quality of the optics which were very clear. Technically I am sure it is on a par or better than the Nikon standard unit. A good purchase. I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, well worth a small and better than the factory fitted cover., 16 May 2011
Paul Hodgson "www.bof.uk.com" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Broke my previous v2 screen so the4 decision to buy another GGS screen was easy. I've found them durable, OK broke my previous one but glass against rock...you know what's coming off worst.

So, the v3 version is a clipon variety rather than a sticky outer frame sort ala v2. Fitting was very easy and the glass is as wonderfully clear as the v2 version.

Within the pack came the top lcd panel cover, this I didn't replace as it already has one fitted, but a new inclusion is for the eyepiece. Tried it fitteed, couldn't see the point of it as it created something else to reflect my glasses so took it off. Try the eyepiece cover for you may like it, for me n big deal.

In short, excellent product and with fittings for most manufacturers I'd suggest a well worth, not too expensive buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, smaller and better than the original, 9 Jun 2011
Clip-on v3 rather than a sticky frame v2, fitting was quick and easy.

Very clear when using the LCD screen - I prefer it to the Nikon original - also slimmer, fitting much closer. It actually looks more expensive than the plastic original.

Overall a super product and good value for money - get it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get one, 19 May 2014
Mark Dyer (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Looks and feels very strong, perfect view and easy to install. I've been using this for nearly a year and no scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects, 6 Feb 2014
Read this Nikon i do not like your protectors , good you do some protection , they get nocked and fall off lost in the field for good. This is a good replacement exact size and easy to fit still going strong after many years still without scratches did not use top display cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original !, 26 Aug 2013
Fits better and looks better than the Nikon original. Look no further !!
A replacement that really works. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensible purchase, 1 May 2013
P. J. Ennis (UK and Poland) - See all my reviews
I bought this some time ago but only fitted it this week because my original plastic protector was getting scratched.
I must say it is worth every penny, fits snugly onto the LCD and looks great. I haven't used the top LCD cover as I don't want to risk using anything sticky on my D300s.
I would recommend this screen protector without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to protect the screens on Nikon D300s., 21 April 2013
I think these protectors are fantastic and so much better than the plastic type that came with the camera, they improve the clarity of all of the camera screens and are easier to keep clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 16 April 2013
Buy one - this is as good as all of the previous reviews suggest. No I'm wrong - it's better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 25 Feb 2013
Well it arrived today and have to say really impressed! Fits very snug and has a much slimmer profile to the point it almost doesnt look like you have a protector on.It wraps around the edges nicely so I would say very very slim chance of anything getting behind it dust etc.The top lcd one was just a simple self adhesive type but again marries up perfect and doesnt even look like it has one over it.Not put the view finder one on yet,not sure if I will tbh.For under a tenner well worth a look if your looking to get a new one or just replace the horrid looking nikon one.