5.0 out of 5 stars globe
bought as a gift for my 5 year old son, very clear and easy to explain to him about different countries and continents. it has all the information on it i need, and the quality of construction of it is very good, very pleased with it.
Published 15 months ago by G. Binks

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Amazon Buy Ever
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars globe, 28 Dec 2012
G. Binks (yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nova Rico 30cm Corallo Politcal Non-illuminated Globe (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars special, 19 Dec 2011
A wonderful globe very well made and easy to read country names. A very good educational tool that should prove very worthwhile.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Amazon Buy Ever, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this globe as a birthday present for my grandson and was very dissapointed when it arrived. Shows the drawback of buying on line without actually seeing the product. The base and arc support are much to light and flimsey. You can not spin the globe but if you try it just wobbles about like a lolly on a long stick. Apart from this the lines of longitude, latitude and the tropics are barely visible. I wish I had bought one of the alternates available, may yet do so and put this one in the bin!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 23 Dec 2013
Mr. R. Collins "flipper" (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
I have purchased this globe for a young person. I am really pleased with the whole thing it is well made and very clear to read, well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best companion for watching the news, and teaching my son, 6 April 2014
I got this globe because I often watch the news and want to get a better visual idea of where in the world things are. In my head, I'll have a general idea of where the Ukraine's Crimea, Syria or Malaysia are located, but now I can turn to my globe and actually find it on the Earth. I also use this globe to teach my son (3) about our planet and where countries are. Even at his young age he is learning from our globe and calls it his "planet". My globe also looks great on display in my living room. Friends come over and say what a great idea it is to have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nova Rico Globe, 21 Nov 2011
We like having a globe in the house - it's a useful asset for travelling, and a good conversation starter.

5.0 out of 5 stars prefect as a wedding urn!, 20 Sep 2013
We used it as a wedding urn and it was exactly what we needed, sturdy, durable and big enough to fit lots of envelopes. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xb6da4ea0)