on 29 June 2013
I have very puffy bags under my eyes and this I'd the first product I have ever bought that you can actually see makes a slight difference!
on 19 May 2013
Smells funny and doesnt moisturise. Feels like a mask that dries if you hold it on too long :( Dissapointed!
on 13 July 2012
disappointing. Cream did nothing for me, expecting a tightening of the skin or at least an improvement in the eye area.
on 10 August 2014
I bought this after trying my friend's Laidbare cream, that I thought was brilliant.. I am a little disappointed actually, as the cream that I was sent, doesn't seem to have the same skin tightening result as my friends cream. The package looks the same, but it just doesn't feel the same. A nice enough cream, but something seems to be missing in mine. perhaps the formula has been changed.
on 10 March 2014
fantastic product. I have been using this cream for a few years now & it definately works. my fine lines & crows feet are much less defined. i notice the difference if i stop using it.
on 4 September 2014
This product is brilliant and found it cheaper at TKMaxx so bought a few more.
on 17 September 2013
This eye cream, has packed away my bags and has lightened my very dark circles, couldn't be happier. Nice under concealer and prolongs makeup on top. Its reasonable and quirky - love it!
on 28 April 2014
But does not really seem to improve my bags , which are quite old . Good name tho' and reasonably priced
on 27 November 2012
Only just started using this cream so will see how it feares over a period of time, up to now it seems fine.
on 10 September 2015