on 30 January 2012
Despite the previous reviews I bought this case anyway. At under £3 how can you go wrong?

The previous reviewers stated that the case was too large so I was hoping that it would fit my Kindle Keyboard with a silicone case (I have a tendency to drop my kindle and don't like reading with the normal case on). Unfortunately this wasn't the case. However it does fit my kindle keyboard perfectly without the silicone case with no movement so that it is fairly well protected.
on 13 July 2012
Amazing value for money. My Kindle (with the keyboard) fits snuggly in the sleeve with no movement. It's a good colour and I can slip my kindle into the case and into my handbag and prevent it from getting scratched. I'm really pleased with it and can't fault it for the price. A very good buy.
on 11 October 2011
This sleeve is a nice colour and good quality but it is HUGE! It doesn't fit my Kindle at all so once inside it just slips around. It will protect it, so if that's all you're after it's fine, but I wanted a snug fit like I had with my previous cover so I was disappointed.
on 3 December 2013
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful case to protect my Kindle when it is in my bag. This product fits the Kindle Keyboard perfectly and protects it well. Having seen the product my mum has decided to buy the same one!
on 29 March 2012
This case isn't going to win you style points or admiring looks but it does the job of protecting your Kindle with minimal bulk well and at a bargain price.

It definitely fits the standard 'Kindle with a keyboard' perfectly.
on 25 September 2013
It is light and fits the kindle paper light well. Smells a bit of rubber at first bit after a few days its ok. I would not recommend it for people who are manually agile as it is a not fiddly to get in and out of the case
on 27 September 2013
Great case to protect your kindle for every day bumps in your handbag. More than worth the money, and this company has very fast delivery times. Would highly recommend, don't think twice just order it.
on 14 March 2012
I got this as a travel document/passport holder which I must say was a great idea. It's a good bit bigger than a passport and it's also big enough to fit folded travel documents in. It stays closed so no complaints.
on 23 November 2011
I wish I had read the other review before buying. I totally agree: the quality and the colour are nice and amazing for the price. But probably this product was designed for a bigger device so it is totally useless in your Kindle 3G. Will try to sew it shorter, though.
on 2 March 2015
love it... bought it to house my vinsic 20000 mah power bank, bought off of amazon... fits like a glove to keep it protected.... check dimensions though... v fast delivery.... overall very happy